Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Cardcaptor is Born.

Amy Rose lived a normal life until the finding of a book changes her life. (Kinda a crossover between Cardcaptor Sakura and Sonic the hedgehog)

Chapter 1 - A Cardcaptor is Born.

Chapter 1 - A Cardcaptor is Born.


Cardcaptor Amy

Chapter 1: A Cardcaptor is born



Amy Rose lived a normal life. As a forth grader, she basically had nothing to worry about. She lived with her Dad and Older brother, and had a mom who died when Amy was only 3 years old. Even though she never knew her mom, her dad and big brother talk about her a lot. She lives in a town called Reedington and goes to Reedington Elementary. Amy is on the cheerleading team and is excellent at sports. But she hates math, and is not very good at it. Her best friend Cream is supportive and always by her side. Yup, her life was normal and good. But...that all changed one faithful day. She had after school Cheerleading practice, and came home late. She entered her house and neither her dad or brother were home. “Guess there both coming home late” Amy said to herself. She went to te kitchen to get something to eat. She then herd a noise. “What was that...?” Amy said. She looked around, no one was there except her. “Must be hearing things” she said. She continued what she was doing, until she herd it again. “There it is again” said Amy. She followed the noise and came to the entrance to her dads library. She took a deep breath as she entered the library. She followed the noise as it go louder and louder. It sounded like someone was snoring. She then stopped when she came to a book stand. The noise was coming from the book on the stand. She reached out her hand to pick up the book. It was dusty, obviously old, but yet was glowing. She read the title. “The Clow” she read. She opened it and inside were a deck of cards, looked like Tarot Cards. “Huh?” she said. She picked up the first card and read the names. “Windy” she read. Then the card started glowing and all the cards flew out. She dropped the book and fell to her knees. She was breathing heavily. She reached out to pick up the book, but something was emerging form it. A little Yellow teddy bear with wings appeared. “Well, hello” it said. Amy looked at the creature as she sweat dropped. “My name is Kerberos, Guardian beast of the Seal!” he said in a bragging tone. “K-Kerberos...?” said Amy. Keroberoes looked over at the Clow book. “Well, Looks like the cards escaped” he said. He then looked over at Amy. “Did you open the book?” he asked. Amy nodded. “What happened when you opened the book??” he asked again. “Well, I read the name of the card, then they all flew out..except for 1" she said as she held up `Windy' card. Kerberos started at her then went over to the book. “What is your name girl” he asked. “A-Amy” she stuttered. Keroberoes brought out a key-like thing. “O Key Of Clow, Someone wished to make a convinent with you. Her name is Amy” Kerobereos said and then the key grew into a staff. “Grab the staff!” he said. Amy obeyed and grabbed the staff. “Well, looks like you a Cardcaptor now. “What?!” said Amy. “Your mission is to Capture all the Clow Cards” he said. “I don't remember agreeing to this” said Amy. “Doesn't look like you have a choice” said kerobereos. Amy groaned. She knew her life would never be the same.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CreamandPoppufan166 on March 21, 2009, 3:02:23 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Cool!! I like Sonic and Cardcaptor Sakura!! That is SO cool!

matthespeedstar on January 19, 2009, 2:27:07 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarSame storyline, different characters. Nice.

Gena346 on September 18, 2005, 7:12:49 AM

Gena346 on
Gena346I like it. PUHLEASE UPDATE!