Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Secret Revealed

Amy Rose lived a normal life until the finding of a book changes her life. (Kinda a crossover between Cardcaptor Sakura and Sonic the hedgehog)

Chapter 2 - Secret Revealed

Chapter 2 - Secret Revealed






Chapter 2: Secret Revealed.



BRINGGGGGGGG The sound of the bell gave the students their cue that school is over. “Alright students, remember your project is Due Friday” said Mr. Tearada, there teacher. “Amy-chan!” said a voice. Amy awoke from her slumber to find a purple hedgehog standing by her desk. “T-Tomoyo-chan” said Amy sleepily. “Did you listen to any of today's lesson?” asked Tomoyo. “No, I guess not. I'm just a little sleepy” said Amy. “Whats wrong?! Did anything happen last night?” asked Tomoyo. That was Tomoyo for you, always worried for Amy. After all, they were best friends. “Uhh...yeah just a little problem..” said Amy as she recalled last night. Last night, was her first time on the job. She caught her first card last night, The Jump card.

Flashback

Amy-chan! You need to capture the card!” said Kero. “H-Hoe?! How do I do that?” asked Amy as she chased after the JUMP card. “With the sealing wand!” said Kero. “But right now, it doesn't look like a wand to me!” said Amy as she held up the Clow Key. “DUH! You have to release it!” said Kero. “That would be how?” asked Amy. “Say a chant!” said Kero. “I don't know any!” said Amy. “Just think of one, and fast! It's getting away!” said Kero. “Hoe....uhhh....” said Amy to herself. She closed her eyes as she ran. `Gotta think of a chant.....” she said to herself again. “I got it!” she said. She grasped the Clow key by the chain and got a determined on her face. “Key that holds the Power of Darkness! She your true form before me! I, Amy command you under our Contract! RELEASE!” Amy chanted and sure enough it worked. “I did it....” said Amy. “No time to congratulate yourself” said Kero. “Right...!” said Amy. She brought out the only card she had. “WINDY! RELEASE AND DISPEL!” and she the the card with the tip of her wand. A spirit of a women emerged from the card and went after the JUMP. Trapping it in a ball of wind, Jump was defeated. “It worked!” said Amy. “Your not done yet Amy-chan. You have to seal it” said Kero. “...Ok!” said Amy as she walked towards the 2 cards. “WINDY! RELEASE!” she said and WINDY released JUMP and went back to being a card. “Return to the guise you were meant to be in! CLOW CAR!” said Amy again and Jump turned into a card.

End flashback

Amy groaned as she thought of what happened last night. “What was the problem?” asked Tomoyo. “Hoe...” said Amy. She was afraid Tomoyo would ask this.....how exactly could she explain it to her. “Nothin...I'm fine Tomoyo. Really” said Amy. Tomoyo just looked at Amy for a bit, then gave in. “Alright, but if anything is wrong, you know you could tell me” said Tomoyo. “Uhh...sure” said Amy. She got up and gathered her stuff, and the 2 friends left for home. “Oh, Tomoyo, what exactyl do we have for Homework” aked Amy. Tomoyo giggled and replied “Do page 130 in the Math book, he taught us how do it today” “Great-and I dosed off. I-“ but Amy was cut off by a load scream. “What was that?” asked Tomoyo. “I don't know” said Amy. “Mabey it was a clow card' thought Amy. Then, they herd another scream, and saw a crowd of people running towards them. “Lets go!” said Tomoyo and both started running with the crowd. “Amy!” said a voice. Amy stopped and looked around, and saw Kero hiding in the bushes. “Kero...” said Amy. “Amy-chan come on!” said Tomoyo as she grabbed Am hand. “Uhh...Tomoyo, you go ahead, I'm..u.hh.....I gotta go” said Amy as she started to run off. “But Amy!” said Tomoyo, but too late, Amy was already gone. Curious, Tomoyo followed Amy secretly. “Kero!” said Amy as she reached Kero. “A clow cards on the loose, come on we have to hurry” said Kero. “..OK...Key that Hies the power of darkness! Shw your true for before me! I, Amy command you under our contract! RELEASE!” and the key turned into a staff. “Rahhhhhh!” was all that amy herd before she was face to face with a huge bird. “The fly card!” said Kero. The FLY card flew towards amy for a attack and amy ran. “Amy-chan! You need to find a way to clam it down!” said Kero. Amy stopped suddenly and stayed glued in the spot she was in. The card was coming closer and closer, and then stopped right in front of Amy. “Your hurt aren't you” said Amy. “Wha-?” said Kero. The Fly card nodded. “It's ok, if you come with me, I'll help you” said Amy as she smiled. The card nodded, as Amy held up her staf and hit it in the air. “Return to the guise you were meant to be in! CLOW CARD!” and Fly card appeared in Amy grasp. “Great job Kiddo!” said Kero. “KAWAII (CUTE)!” said a voice. “Hoeeee” said Amy. She knew that voice. A purple hedgeog emerged from the bush, and it was non other that Tomoyo. “Uhh...Tomoyo...uHHH...I can explain” said Amy as she sweat-drooped. So, Amy told her everything. “So Kawaii!!! I'll have to make sure to tape your adventures!! AND I CAN EVEN MAKE COSTUMES FOR YOU!!!” said Tomoy, starry-eyed. “Phweee....” said Amy.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CreamandPoppufan166 on March 21, 2009, 3:03:46 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Even MORE cool!!