Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - "Is there something wrong with me?"

What if in the episode Kagome's Voice And Kikio's Kiss, Inu-Yasha DIDN'T wake up as Kikyo was dragging him down to hell? A Sesshomaru/Kagome fic, even though I really don't believe those two are a good couple.

Chapter 4 - "Is there something wrong with me?"

Chapter 4 - "Is there something wrong with me?"
        Sesshomaru sat up in the sacred tree for a few hours, not wanting to come down no matter how much the girl begged. He was in deep vexation because his head itched like mad for some strange reason.
        "C'mon, Sesshomaru!" Kagome called from the foot of the tree. "I said I was SORRY!"
        He stayed silent. This era wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. He hated it and was planning on going back home in the morning, after he destroyed everyone. He couldn't see how his brother could stand these people. It was impossible!
        "How about I wash all of that shampoo out of your hair so that it doesn't itch anymore?" she asked.
        Tempting. "Oh, alright!" he thought. He slowly climbed down from the tree. "Okay."
        "Okay." Kagome led him into the wash room and had him take off his shirt so that it wouldn't get wet. "Uh, umm, j-just lean over the tub." she stuttered.
        Sesshomaru looked at her for a moment. She seemed to be red in the cheeks, making her look kind of cute, to him. Her being human was what kept him from touching her face and kissing it. If only she wasn't of such an inferior race! Sesshomaru did as he was told and leaned over the railing of the "tub" so that Kagome could wash that shoot out of his hair. When she began rubbing her fingers into his scalp, it felt so good, once again. He loved when she ran her fingers through his hair. He began to relax against the railing of the tub, watching all sorts of suds cascade out of thick strands of hair and down the water.
        "You still look tense." Kagome said as she wringed some of the water out of his hair. "How about a massage?"
        "What's tha--" Before he knew it, Kagome was firmly rubbing where his shoulders and neck met. That felt just as heavenly as her washing his hair. "Mmm..." Sesshomaru moaned.
        "Sorry. Did I hurt you?" she asked, backing away a little. (A HUMAN hurt SESHOUMARU?! HA!) He shook his head, still limp over the railing. Damn... Just like his father, Sesshomaru was falling for a human. How could this happen?! He HATED humans! Another trait from father, he guessed. He was begining to act like Inu-Yasha everyday now, as well.
        "Uh...no." Sesshomaru sat up. "Is something wrong with me?" he thought.

~*~*~*~

        Inu-Yasha and Kikyo were beneath a pile of large pillows making love and laughing. A pillow, now and again, would be pushed or kicked off of the others.
        "Mmm...Inu-Yasha...!" Kikyo moaned, as he kissed her neck and worked his way down. She touched his face with her left hand and stroked her fingertips across his cheek. Inu-Yasha was glad he made the choice to stay with Kikyo in the afterlife. He still missed Kagome a little bit and was wondering what she was up to. But Kikyo would always remove her from his mind by kissing him or something. He looked deep into Kikyo's eyes as he lay on top of her. She was leaning in to kiss him, but then her eyes grew worried.
        "Inu-Yasha...!" she whispered, her voice shaky.
        "What's wrong?" he asked. He sat up and looked at his hands. "Holy, shoot!!" He jumped out of the pillow pile. Kikyo followed him, wrapping her naked body up in her miko shirt. Inu-Yasha stared at his hands, that appeared to be transluscent. "Damn! I'm disappearing!"
        "Oh, no!" Kikyo gasped, trying to hold back tears. "This is all my fault."
        "What?!" he exclaimed.
        "You're becoming a lost spirit." Kikyo said sadly. "I'm sorry, Inu-Yasha. If I wasn't so concerned about myself this entire time, something bad like this would've never happened to you."
        "Kikyo..." Inu-Yasha whispered. He shook his head. "What'll happen to me?"
        "You will disappear and wander the earth as a lost spirit, never again will you be able to make contact with people, nor other ghosts."
        "What'll happen to you?"
        Kikyo stayed silent for a moment. "I will be punished by the death gods for taking a living person to the afterlife with me. I'm sorry..."
        "Is there any way I can get back to earth?"
        "I'm not sure." she said. "I could use what's left of my powers to transport you back to earth, but...that'll mean I will become a lost spirit."
        "Will you get punished?"
        "No..." Damn, was this a tough decision. His beloved Kikyo would suffer either way and if Kikyo didn't use her powers, than neither of them would be okay. But then...at least he'd be able to die with Kikyo. That was what she had wanted all along, anyway. However, they wouldn't be able to make contact with one another like two ghosts would. Plus, there was Naraku to worry about. If Inu-Yasha didn't go back, more innocent people would suffer. Miroku would get sucked up into nothing... and Kagome... Who knows what Kagome would do. Would she go back to her regular life and be with that Hojo-guy? Would she comit suicide because of her friends' deaths? Would Naraku kill her? Then it was decided: he HAD to go back!
        "Kikyo..." he started. "As much as it hurts me to say this...I need to go back." Kikyo turned around and stayed silent, as she dressed herself back into her miko clothes.
        "So...I guess that means you DO choose her over me, Inu-Yasha?"
        "Uh. Mmm..." he looked away. "Kikyo, I know that it's hurting you...and it's hurting me too. But I HAVE to go back. You have to think about all of those people, Kikyo. If I let Naraku live, they'll all die!"
        Silence.
        Kikyo turned around to face Inu-Yasha. "Fine, then." she said with a little bit of aggression in her voice. "I will use my powers so that you can live a happy life--without me."
        "Kikyo, please don't think of it like that! I don't want you to stay with this hatred of me forever, just because I want to kill Naraku! I'm doing this for you!"
        "And what will you do once you kill Naraku, Inu-Yasha?! What will that do to help me?!"
        "Kikyo, you need to stop thinking about yourself for once, and start thinking about the good of everyone else!!" Inu-Yasha yelled. "I know that you wanted us to die with each other! But if you don't do something, we won't even be able to stay with each other as ghosts!" Kikyo looked down, defeated. She looked up and raised her hands, placing them over one another in the air.
        "Please, don't forget me, Inu-Yasha." were the last words from Kikyo Inu-Yasha heard.

~*~*~*~

        Kagome was blow-drying Sesshomaru's hair in the bathroom. Sesshomaru was sitting on the toilet lid, staring into the long mirror hanging on the back of the closed bathroom door, while Kagome ran a soft brush through his hair. She was clenching some sort of creature, making it scream in pain and blow out warm wind out of it's mouth. They were talking for a while, about the stupid things Inu-Yasha did, for instance, and were having a really good time.
        "You mean, all you had to do was say, 'sit' and he threw himself into the ground?" Sesshomaru chuckled. "I wish I could do that."
        "Yeah, but he hated it, and usually hurt my feelings by saying rude things to me, after I 'sat' him." said Kagome. "But it was kind of fun."
        "I'm sure it was." he said, as she continued to blow-dry his hair. After a few minutes of silence, he asked if she was done.
        "Yup."
        He stood up and looked into the mirror.
        "See? Now your hair is nice and soft." Kagome ran her fingers through the silvery strands of hair, and Sesshomaru felt like he was in heaven again.
        "Please, keep doing that, Kagome..." Sesshomaru begged.
        She kept doing the same thing over and over for a minute or two, until eventually he faced her. He was drowning in new emotions he never felt before. Why was she so kind to him, of all people? He thought she loved Inu-Yasha? Was she kind to him because she thought he was similar to Inu-Yasha? Or was it something else? Dispite all of these questions, he placed his hand under Kagome's chin and kissed her. He heard her drop the blow-drying creature onto the floor. She began kissing him back, scratching behind his ears.
        Still kissing, they sank down to the floor. Sesshomaru was resting up against the tub, while Kagome lay beside him, swinging one leg over him, still kissing his face. They layed there for what seemed like forever, wrapped up in Sesshomaru's fluffy tail, that often wrapped itself around Kagome's waist.

~*~*~*~

        Inu-Yasha finally made it back to the real world, where Kikyo first took him away. He was still sad about Kikyo, but he wanted to kill Naraku, beat up Shippo, and find his Kagome all at once. He had all the time in the world to kill Naraku, so he decided to find Kagome. He raced to the bone-eater's well and jumped inside.

~*~*~*~

        Sesshomaru and Kagome were still making out on the bathroom floor. Kagome was now topless, with only Sesshomaru's tail for protection. Kagome's hands explored Sesshomaru's body, while his tongue explored her mouth. She was happy now. Inu-Yasha never made her this happy before. Even though she wished he treated her like this. Then suddenly the door got kicked down. And where it used to stand, was a familiar silver-haired hanyou, with a hurt look on his face.
        "Inu-Yasha??!" Kagome gasped.

Comments

Comments (32)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FluffyFan on March 17, 2007, 5:54:18 AM

FluffyFan on
FluffyFanPlease write more. It is a great story. I feel that Sesshomaru & Kagome go well together.

homiez502 on September 25, 2006, 8:24:35 AM

homiez502 on
homiez502please do more

sangofan1 on July 22, 2006, 6:26:38 PM

sangofan1 on
sangofan1PLZ MORE!! PLZ!!! *FAV*

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on July 21, 2006, 6:48:05 AM

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on
said_the_Raven_NevermoreI LOVE IT U MUST CONTINUE THE STORY!!!!! QUICKLY!!!!

sango_fan_1 on May 23, 2006, 11:11:06 AM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1awww this story is makeing me cry plz finish it plz!!!

froggychick18 on December 3, 2005, 2:03:54 PM

froggychick18 on
froggychick18I hope that Kagome goes out with sesshomaru so that she can stay the hell away from my inuasha!:)

froggychick18 on December 3, 2005, 1:18:11 PM

froggychick18 on
froggychick18ME NEED MORE!!!!WAY MORE!!!PLZ!!!????I love it :)

Gu on November 7, 2005, 7:29:42 AM

Gu on
GuWOW make more!!!!!! i need to read more!!

Anime-girl-007 on October 28, 2005, 12:57:34 PM

Anime-girl-007 on
Anime-girl-007I Like CHEESE!!! And this story! Yeah! Moo Cow Cow Cow!!!!!! YEAH! SUGAR! YOUR AWESOME!

dark_inu_lover on October 19, 2005, 11:08:12 PM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_lover1e i agree with the las comment and second its great^^ i like the inu/kag coupple but his is fun to but 2 everywhone who didnt knew SESSHY IS MINE AND I WILL SLAUGHTER THE WHONE WHO WIL TRY TO GET HIM AWAY FROM ME !!!!! uhhhhh... hihi^^' o btw sorry 4 the bad spelling its just that i'm a dutch girl XD