Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hell Hole of Planet Irk.

frack man...just...GIVE MEH A COOKIE!...dooky doo!o_o;UNRATED....but you still can see it Im just to lazy to rate it xD

Chapter 1 - Hell Hole of Planet Irk.

Chapter 1 - Hell Hole of Planet Irk.
Chapter 1:Hell Hole of Planet Irk.
By:Kitten[a.k.a. Shannon Sass]
"Ah!Whats that!?"The female irken looked at her smeet that was a un-nautral color,"proble you had to many drugs when you was getting ready to have her...Heh...Looks like we should get rid of her if you want.."He crossed his arms standing as tall as Red and Purple."Nah...I'll keep her.."The female sighed and picked the smeet up."What are you going to name her?"A nurse irken said holding a clipbored,"Kitten..."the mother whisperd,"Kitten...Shall be her name..."Red was annoyed with his new little sister but loved and cared for her like anyother Irken.Even through he couldn't quite feel love her saw her sister had all these feelings things.He was surprised and saw her PAK didn't hold all her memory.It went to her head."I think its called a brain...just like what we have in our PAKS but your sister has it in her head!"Purple yelled and stuffed a dounut in his mouth,"I know!God...Shut up and lets watch the rest of the super bull...."Red said and sat down,"Brother!Oh big brother!"The smeet yelled and skipped down the hall into the TV room,"Mom said a cute blue fluffy thing is growing on my head...is she telling the truth?"she wonderd.Red and purple though they saw everything.But they was proved wroung,"Hey guys...Im back from that jungle lik-HOLY shoot!Whats that fluffy looking thing on your sister?"Red shruged and looked at purple then back at TRaNK.After awhile they saw Kitten wasn't so tall...And TRaNK dissaperd.Red thought that Kittebn should be called "TinyKitten".When she was at some age everyone forgot her age even she did.TRaNK returned but was sent away.After like 6 months,she was invited to a party at skhooltitie's.When she got there she saw everyone glare at her.A scientice saw her then before he could say hi some Irken cops came and grabed her and kicked her like there was no tommaro.When she finally ecasped the prison she just sat in a corner where no one could see her.But the profeser did.He told her he could turn her into a normal irken...But she turned him down and visted Zim on earth.She heard that there was a tall pink irken called Kitten that was great friends with TRaNK and Zim.She was the same age as her.but was taller.kitten knew she made zim look tall but she didn't care.She finally hugged Zim bye and went home.She heard that TRaNK was planning to destroy the empire.She was shocked but she didn't care.She finally was turned into a invader Irken soilder.The next day her @$$ was kicked agian because of her color.She went to the profeser and took his offer.When he found the problem it was her PAK.He turned it normal and fixed her cuts up before her first mission.Red asked her to keep an eye on Zim to make sure he doesn't try to attack them or find out why he is on earth.When she got there Zim thought Kitten was painted green.Then while she was on earth she found out that another Irken was also here.TRaNK,she couldn't believe what she saw.When he went back to his house and took off his disguise Kitten spyed on him and saw how messed up her was.But she didn't care how he looked.Right before she lefted his house she was caught by his robot.His robot just stared at her.She poked the robot scared to move."Why were you in there?"He said angerly."I...I...I was just seeing something...Look!A....wall!"She then ran.Before she could get in her base Dib was at her frount door,"Here to back up Zim?"He glared at her."Please!Leave me alone!Im trying to get some rest!"She groaned.Dib then cuffed her.She felt a shock go through her body."I knew these would work!"He smiled happily.But before he could drag her off her SIR unit came out.FIR growled and thrown Dib in a garbage then draged Kitten into the base and locked the doors."I hate fracking mondays..."Kitten groaned as she layed on her couch.Before she could close her eyes TRaNK dug under ground and poped up into her house,"Why was you spying on me tiny worthless irken soilder thing!"He yelled at her.She just sat up and walked up to him.He was still in her floor,"Why are you in my floor?And I'd be careful what you say...Im Red's little sister!"TRaNK twiched and tryed to get out of her floor,"Um...an you help me out?...."He asked angerly finding out he could move at all.She pulled on his uniform til her got out.She smiled at him.He then notice she wasnt pink and had the same name as another Irken called kitten but the tall kitten died 3 months ago by TAK,"Why do I feel as if I meet you before?"He asked."I dunno but you should be going...I need to take my bath..."She then pushed him out and locked her door.



To be continued...NOTE:My back hurts =D

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on March 12, 2006, 3:26:16 PM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosYAY TRaNk and his burrowing ways!!!!!!!!! faves.

Chizzy on March 10, 2006, 5:14:32 PM

Chizzy on
ChizzyLol. :P Kitten could totally be a ninja! If she wasn't found out so quickly by the spyee. :0

Nice first chapter-ma-bobber...
Hope to see more real soo-ooon*floats away*