Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Never Forget Me

"Your so unbelieveable Sirius" yelled a blonde headed school girl. "It's just a joke" said Sirius. "Is everything a joke to you?" said Ester looking in Sirius's eyes. Will he ever see?Will she treat me the same as before? Never Forget Sirius Review plz

Chapter 1 - Never Forget Me

Chapter 1 - Never Forget Me
"Sirius, you’re unbelievable" yelled a school girl friend.
Her brown hair was in a messy high ponytail. Her dark brown eyes glared at him.
"Whoa Ester, don't have a cow" said Sirius smirking at her.
Ester crossed her arms and tapped her foot.
"It's just a joke" said Sirius knowing he said the wrong word.
That made Ester blow up. She uncrossed her arms and came to Sirius
"Oh you say this is a joke" she snapped flapping him in the back of his head with her hand.
"OW! Girl you hit hard" whined Sirius rubbing the back of his head.
"It wasn't supposed to be nice Sirius" she snapped at him again.
"I'M LEAVING STUPID" she yelled stomping out of the common room with her school bag.
"I'm leaving stupid" mocked Sirius. "Whatever".
"You know you really need to not get on Ester's bad side" said a scrawny, auburn hair boy.
His new scars on his face and his amber eyes on a Shakespeare book called Romeo and Juliet. But his voice showed annoyance of the argument.

"Every thing I do is stupid to her, Remus don't you see it?" asked Sirius looking at his friend for sympathy.
"She's so, Grrrrrrr...A big pain in the butt" continued Sirius growling like a dog.
"Maybe you should try to be on her good side like oh I don't know, nice to her, not making smart marks at her, then you won't think she's a big pain in the butt" said Remus his eyes looking away from his book.
"She needs to know I'm not going to change because she's going to get mad at me, I don't think so" answered Sirius putting his frustration on Remus.
Remus raised his eyebrow. Sirius rolled his eyes and turned away from Remus. He's giving me the "Do you think I'm stupid" look thought Sirius.
"Where's James when you need him?" muttered Sirius.
"Someone wanting me?" asked a messy black hair boy, fixing his glasses.
"James there you are, did you see my prank I did to-"
"Ester" finished James.
"Yeah I did and I also saw that you and Ester had another fight again" continued James pushing his glasses up.
“Yeah she's so, so-"
"Unbelievable" finished James again rolling his Hazel eyes at Sirius.
"Yes that's it" said Sirius as he snapped his fingers and pointing at James.
"If only I could do something to do to her for hitting me on the back of the head" muttered Sirius smiling rubbing his hands together.
"Revenge isn't going to solve anything, just say you’re sorry" said Remus looking back at Sirius. Sirius's smile disappeared into shock.
"Sorry, sorry, she's the one to say sorry to me, I won't say sorry to her if I fell of the"
"Astronomy Tower" said Ester looking at her red headed friend rolling her emerald eyes at Morgan.
"There Marauders Ester, that's what they do, wasn't I like this when you wanted me to date James, now look at us, so why do you have problems with Sirius" Her friend moving her red strands of hair from her face.
"Yes but Sirius wants to be a prat" snapped Ester.
"Don't need to snap at me, I didn't do anything to you" said the red head putting her hands up.
Ester sighed and looked at her friend.
"Sorry Lily, it's just Grrrrrrr Sirius, that's all" said Ester feeling bad.
"Hey it's ok, I'll live" said Lily smiling, hugging Ester.
"Thanks Lily, Well I better go I got to go study, I'll talk to you later" said Ester smiling, leaving the Great Hall with her book bag.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment