Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter two

"Your so unbelieveable Sirius" yelled a blonde headed school girl. "It's just a joke" said Sirius. "Is everything a joke to you?" said Ester looking in Sirius's eyes. Will he ever see?Will she treat me the same as before? Never Forget Sirius Review plz

Chapter 2 - Chapter two

Chapter 2 - Chapter two
Chapter Two
Sirius laid on his bed looking at the ceiling thinking of Ester. Why is she so difficult? he asked. He twisted and turned trying to get her out of his mind but nothing worked. Sirius growled, forming into his dog form. He barked.
"Hey Pads, It's me boy" said Prongs looking at the big black dog on the bed.
Sirius wagged his tail and his tongue was out and ran to James.
"NO PADFOOT NO, NO JUMPING umm...SIT!" yelled James.
Padfoot sat, tail down and his head lowered giving James a very pity look.
"Come on Padfoot lets go see what everyone is doing" said James ignoring Padfoot's pitiful face.
Padfoot walked with James by his heels. (Yes Padfoot got obedience training, He needed it! But that's a different story)
"Hey Moony where's Ester?" asked Prongs looking at him.
Remus looked away from his book and looked at James. Padfoot looked up at him, sat and cocked his head.
"At the library usually when she's busy with homework or mad at Padfoot" answered Moony.
Padfoot ran out of the common room and out the portrait.
"Padfoot wait!" yelled James out to Sirius.
"Moony you are brilliant!" said Jame smiling at Remus.
"A few minutes he was upset the next you say Ester is at the library he runs for his money, brilliant, brilliant" said James so proud of Moony.
Moony smiled at James.
"Thanks Prongs, but I don't get why let them be near each other, when Ester is not in her very good moods?" asked Moony curiously.
"Because they are going to eventually have to see each other and also Ester can't be still mad at Padfoot" answered Prongs.
"You wanna bet on that" said Moony looking at Prongs with his eyebrow raised.
"Ok maybe she can" said Prongs giving in to Moony.
"But what's the chance that he will mess up again?" asked Prongs.
"I'm sorry Prongs, but Padfoot is on the scale of 1 to 100 on not doing something wrong" said Moony rolling his eyes.
"What Sirius needs is to have good manners to a girl, especially a girl that is his friend" continued Moony.
Prongs bit his lip. Moony is right what's the chance that Padfoot won't do something stupid, but still I have to believe in him thought James.
To be continued...


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment