Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter three

"Your so unbelieveable Sirius" yelled a blonde headed school girl. "It's just a joke" said Sirius. "Is everything a joke to you?" said Ester looking in Sirius's eyes. Will he ever see?Will she treat me the same as before? Never Forget Sirius Review plz

Chapter 3 - Chapter three

Chapter 3 - Chapter three
Chapter Three
Ester sighs closing her book as she sits near the window and looks out. Sirius why do you have to be so stupid sometimes she thought as she sat near the window with one arm laying on her knee and one leg stretched out. She breathed on the window making it foggy she felt so relaxed and calm as she looked at the grounds after a good sprinkling rain. I wonder what everyone's up to she asked herself.
Sirius runs to the halls like if his tail was on fire. Everyone looks and wonders whose black dog it is. He found a statue and forms back to his human form. Running to the library sliding to the door and walked in looking for Ester. Where are you Ester? he asked looking for a sign of her as he walked in. He turned and saw Ester sitting at the window. He took a deep breathe and sighed, I hope she's still not mad at me thought Sirius walking up next to Ester.

"Hey" he whispered.
Ester jumped out of her skin and looked and saw Sirius, standing next to her.
"What do you want?" she said looking away from him.
"I just wondering where you were that's all" said Sirius sitting next to her.

"Hmp yeah sure, you just want me to walk up to a prank again, nice try Padfoot" She said walking away from Sirius.

"Come on Ester, can't we just talk and forget?" asked Padfoot looking at her.

Ester looks at him rolling her eyes at him.

"You got ten minutes" answered Ester crossing her arms and leaning on the table.

"Alright, What's wrong with you, every time we use to do pranks on you it never bother you" said Sirius looking at Ester.
"Sometimes you change Sirius" answered Ester looking at him.
"The Ester I know would never change" said Sirius looking away from her grey eyes.

"See that's it right there, You don't believe that I've changed, that's what I mean Sirius" said Ester uncrossed her arms and walking away.

"Ester, Ester, Wait" said Sirius running to caught her.

Leaving the Library.

"Ester" said Sirius grabbing her arm.

Ester turns to Sirius.

"What do you want?" she snapped.

"I just want to understand" said Sirius looking at her as he let her arm go.

Ester looks away from him and walks off. Sirius sighs as he watches her leave.

"So do I" muttered Ester as she walked not looking back at him.

To be Continued...


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment