Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - No title,sorry

ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments

Chapter 1 - No title,sorry

Chapter 1 - No title,sorry
                                                                                                              The Life of a Teenage Boy
 
 
 
 
Sunday morning I awoke to a sudden blow to my head from a pillow that was thrown at me by my younger sister Lindsie…I groaned and rolled over, which made her sigh and then she jumped onto the bed and started shaking me!
“Get up, get up, get up!” She yelled, “We’re going to be late for my dance performance!”
“Hmmm…five more minutes please sis.” I yawned and gave her a sleepy look.
“No! We don’t have five minutes James! We gotta go now!” Lindsie laughed a little and then tried to look serious.
I finally got up, “Happy?”
“Yes! Now hurry up! Mom says ten minutes! Oh, and Dad’s coming too!” She smiled, but I frowned inside… “Isn’t that great James?? It’s going to be his first performance that he’s gonna get to see!”
“Yea, wonderful.” I looked away from her and then walked into my bathroom and shut the door behind me.
“Remember, ten minutes!” She called once more and headed down the hallway.
Once I heard she was gone I slid down against the door, “Why? Why does he have to come?? He never freakin goes! Never! Because…he doesn’t care…” I got up, took a shower, got dressed and we left.
 
“James sweetie make sure you keep an eye on your sister while your father and I go get something to drink, ok?” My mother, Samantha, told me like I was seven or something.
“Yes mom, I know.” I replied feeling irritated.
“Hey! Son, don’t you be rollin’ your eyes at you mother got it??” My dad, Dray, gave me a hard look.
I turned away looking scared, I hated it when he looked at me like that! “Y-Yes sir!” I nodded and turned to watch my sis dance some more.
 
An hour later she was done. Great, now we got to go home and go to bed! Then another boring day of learning all the stuff I already know joy.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angelfox on December 15, 2007, 2:50:08 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxAwesome, justine