Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - again, no title sorry

ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments

Chapter 2 - again, no title sorry

Chapter 2 - again, no title sorry
“James! Get up!! We’re going to be late for the bus!” Ali, my best friend, started screaming in my face, shaking the heck out of me!
“Alison?” I looked up into her pretty blue eyes with confusion in mine, “What are you doing here?”
“Well obviously waking you up, because you can’t do it yourself!” She looked annoyed and tired.
“Well where’s my mom and Lindsie? Why didn’t one of them wake me up or something?” I asked looking concerned, “Ali, are you feeling alright this morning?”
“Yes I’m fine. Your mother and father are tending to your sister because she had a pretty bad asthma attack this morning, so yea. But come on! We gotta go!” Ali stood up and threw clothes at my face.
“Alright, alright. I hear ya!” I gave her a friendly smirk and she returned it with a smile and a slight giggle.
“But is Lindsie ok?” I asked pulling on my jeans.
“Yea, I think so…” She looked at my closed door hopefully.
“Alison…what do you mean by, ‘I think so’?” I stopped putting on my white shirt over my beater and looked at her worriedly. 
“She’s fine James! Your father’s with her, you should know that she’s in great hands!” Ali looked back at me and tried to sound reassuring.
“Whatever…lets go.” I threw my school bag over my shoulder and walked out of my room and down the hall. Ali followed.
I stopped and turned around sharply and made her bump into me, “Sorry, are you positive that she’s ok??” I looked at her sternly.
“Yes James! I’m positive that your sister is fine! Now let’s go!” Ali walked past me, ran down the stairs and called to me from the bottom, “You comin’ slow poke?”
“Yea…” I walked down the stairs and out the door, “Crap! Run Ali!” I looked up and ran to the bus just before the doors started to close.
“Eh! You’re telling me now!” Ali ran after me and got on the bus too.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment