Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - no title

ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments

Chapter 3 - no title

Chapter 3 - no title
   Later, at school…
          “Good morning James!” Winry greeted me in our first hour Geometry class.
“Hello Winry.” I answered back smiling, “How was your morning?” I asked thinking of mine.
“Oh the usual, but I didn’t have to wake Ali up! She woke up herself this morning for some reason…” Winry replied looking puzzled.
I thought for a second, “Yea, did you know that she came to my house this morning and woke me up?” 
“Oh so that’s where she went! I was worried because she didn’t even say goodbye, she just got up, got ready and left! Hmm, something’s up with her lately…” Winry said and looked curious.
I was very curious myself, “Do you think it has anything to do with Colten?” I asked looking at her.
Winry looked back at me, “Well, from what I know they haven’t said much to each other lately.”
“Are you kidding me?” I asked her looking surprised.
“No I’m not! And now that I think of it, every single time I try to talk to her about him she just tells me that she doesn’t want to! Strange, James I’m worried! What if he hurt her or something??” Winry gave me this really worried look.
“Ooh, he better not have! ‘Cause if he did, that boy’s in a heap of trouble!” I gave her this stern grin, but it fated within a second… “Winry, how long have they not been talking to each other?”
“Umm I think it all started about a week ago and well she’s been acting really jumpy lately James! I’m scared, what do you think he did??” Winry seemed to start panicking.
“I have no idea Winry, but whatever it is we need to confront both of them and ask what the heck is going on!” I replied trying to calm her down a bit, “Now try and calm down alright?”
“Alright but…” She went silent for a moment, “James what if he raped her or something!” Winry looked really scared and had tears in her eyes.
“Winry please let’s not jump to conclusions here. I know Colten and he may be a jerk sometimes, but I honestly don’t think that he would do such a thing to a girl he loves so much…” I replied to Winry and myself feeling jealousy swell in my gut…the truth was I really loved Alison, but I didn’t have the courage to say it…
“Yes I know James, but you never know with guys like him!” Winry turned away and sat down at our table.
I sat down as well and looked at her curiously, “What do you mean by, ‘guys like him’? Winry I hate to say this but Colten and I are a lot alike in some ways.” I told her sternly, but she just laughed at this!
“Are you kidding me James?? Please, you are so not like him! You’re nice, smart, charming, caring…” Winry went off in a daze and I slid away from her on my chair! I had never heard her say that stuff about me before, ‘Oh great!’ I thought rolling my eyes and smiling, ‘another fan girl! Joy…’ I had to get her out of it; she was starting to freak me out!
“Winry, ok please come back to earth now alright??” I poked her arm and made her jump which made me laugh, “I’m sorry, but you were day dreaming about something and yea! You need to focus now alright?” I said pretending I didn’t know that she was talking about me…
“Right, sorry!” Winry smiled and blushed a little.
“Ok, you of course should go and talk to Ali and I’m going to confront the moron!” I told her and laughed a little, “Got it?” I asked her now looking serious again.
“Yep, I got it!” Winry nodded her head looking determined, “but James what if… she doesn’t want to talk to me about it?” Winry gave me a sad confused look.
“Well, tell her to tell you because it’s important! I think she’ll then probably tell ya, alright?” I just smiled and reassured her.
“K! At the end of the day we shall confront them!” Winry nodded again all serious like.
“Alright…” I replied and the lesson began…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tala777 on December 14, 2007, 1:45:01 PM

Tala777 on
Comment Deleted

CherryFairy53 on December 14, 2007, 1:48:28 PM

CherryFairy53 on
CherryFairy53thank you sooo so much for commenting! I have a couple more chapters to add okk!! what do you think of it so far?? I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Tala777 on December 16, 2007, 12:48:28 PM

Tala777 on
Comment Deleted