Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - no title

ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments

Chapter 4 - no title

Chapter 4 - no title
       After 6th period I was walking upstairs to go to study hall and Colten walked past me, giving me this death glare. ‘What the heck did I ever do to him?’ I thought cocking an eyebrow at him as he just kept going down the stairs.
 
          I walked into the classroom and I saw Ali and just gave her a smile, “Hey kiddo, how are you this afternoon?” I asked sitting down at the table in the seat next to her.
“Fine, and you?” She replied not looking at me, she was doing her German homework, like always.
“Ok…” I said giving her a curious look thinking, ‘She always looks at people in the eyes when she talks to them…why isn’t she now??’ I sighed and pulled out a book and read for the rest of the hour as she just did her homework in pure silence as well…
 
“So Ali how was your day?” Winry asked Alison as we were walking home together.
“Fine…yours?” Ali replied and asked but still didn’t look at her.
“James, she’s not looking me in the eyes or at me for that matter!” Winry whispered to me sounding worried.
“Yea…she wouldn’t look at me either when we said hello to each other in study hall.” I replied looking at Ali curiously.
“You two should know I can hear both of you whispering about me over there.” Ali just gave us a side-glance and kept on walking.
I for one was starting to get really impatient, “Alison Marie! What the heck is wrong with you??”
When I yelled at her a little she jumped, “W-What do you mean J-James?? I’m f-fine!” She turned around to look at me looking very frightened.
Once I saw the fear in her eyes I almost started to cry…I thought, ‘Oh my gosh, what have I done?? Look at her…she’s never looked so scared of me before…’ Winry was now tugging on my shirt, “James! Calm down! She didn’t do anything!”
“Ali…I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that.” I said to her looking down shamefully, “it’s just…I’m, Winry and I, are very worried about you…what did Colten do to you Alison? I’ve never seen you like this before!”
At this Ali just looked down and shook her head, “Nothin James, I’m fine.” She just smiled back at me with her eyes closed…but I could still see the sadness behind that smile and the fear in those eyes so tightly closed of hers…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment