Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - no title...still,sorry

ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments

Chapter 5 - no title...still,sorry

Chapter 5 - no title...still,sorry
         The next day I awoke to Lindsie jumping on my bed and giggling like a mad woman, “Ohh James! There’s a girl on the phone for you!! Her name’s Niomie!! Is she your new girlfriend??” She started to tease me and put the phone to my ear.
“Hello?” I asked rolling my eyes and smiling up at my crazy sister.
“Hey James, this is Niomie. Sorry for calling you so early but I was wondering if you could help me on that assignment Mr. Rogers gave us?” [/i]Niomie replied over the phone.
“Yea sure. Do you want to talk on the phone still or should I just go over to your house?” I asked her patiently.
“Ummm…whatever works for you Mr. Trio?[/i]” She replied back sweetly, I could also hear giggles in the background.
She must have had some friends over listening to our conversation,[/i]” I thought. “…Women[/i].”
Mr. Trio, you there[/i]?” Niomie asked me again after a long pause.
“What? Oh yea I’m here. And call me James please, Niomie. Mr. Trio is my father’s name.” I replied back sounding a little annoyed but not enough for her to notice.
Oh, I’m sorr[/i]-!” She started to say but Winry had beeped in on my cid.
“I’ll call you back ok Niomie, bye.” I clicked over, “Hello?”
 
J-James…I was right…C-Colten did r-rape A-Ali[/i]…” Winry told me through sobbing chokes…but what she was telling me was as clear as daylight. Still, I could not believe what she was trying to say to me…
“Winry, try and calm down ok…? It’s going to be alright…I’m coming over…” I told her gently but she just lightly said ok and hung up…I guess she couldn’t take this either.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment