Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - no title

ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments

Chapter 8 - no title

Chapter 8 - no title
When my hand touched the door handle I felt scared and nervous to twist the handle and push open the door. So I decided to knock instead. Of course Leki opened the door. I smiled at him weakly but once I saw the depressed expression on his face, my sad smile faded, “Leki, this isn’t your fault…” I tried to tell him, but he just shook his head and refused to take heed of what I told him.
“No J. It is my fault! I should have been there! I should have stopped him…! But I wasn’t there…and I couldn’t stop him…and that James, bothers me.” He replied and shut the door behind me.
“Yea…I see,” I replied as I walked into the living room where Ali and Winry were talking as tears were streaming down their beautiful faces. “Hey…Ali, Winry, you two ok?” I sat down beside Ali and rubbed her back, which made her flinch. “I’m sorry.” I pulled my hand away quickly feeling a lump swell in my throat.
“James…what should we do?? Ali might be pregnant!” Winry started to panic.
“What???” My eyes widened and Ali looked unsteady and very nervous, “Alison…he didn’t use protection…?” I asked her gently trying so very hard not to sound perverted or anything.
But she just nodded her head with her eyes closed shut and more soft, wet tears pored out of them…
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angelfox on December 15, 2007, 8:34:52 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxJustine. Why must your stories be so sad? -.-'