Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2. Chillin'

Hey girls if you want to date Kurama then here's your place come and join whee yay!

Chapter 2 - 2. Chillin'

Chapter 2 - 2. Chillin'
Everyone is glued to the TV in Kazuma and Shizuru's house except Hiei (I wonder why he never like to join anybody and have some fun oh well.) while all of yall is eating icecream and watching funny cartoons enjoying your selves." Haha that dog is so stupid he didn't even see that there!" The weird orange head said still laughing, making everyone stare at him. "Is he always like this?" You said sitting by kurama on the floor eating icecream. "Only on week days..." The red head replied. "Hn. Kurama that's just being nice to him, he's always like that everyday" The spiky haired boy said standing in the corner with his arms cross and his eyes close. "What was that shorty!" The orange head replied. " Are you deaf?!?!?" The shorty, dress wearing boy said. "I'm not deaf! I just act like that when it comes to cartoons and icecream!" The orange head said. " Then I'm guessing you eat alot of Icecream and watch alot of TV" The black spiky haired boy said. "Do they do this alot?" You ask Kurama."Only on week days" Kurama replies, as you both laugh. After a few hours or two everyone is at the ocean while the sun is seting.Hiei chillin' in a tree not that far away. (He never have any fun party pooper.) "Yuusuke I'm hungry lets get something to eat." The girl with long borwn hair said. Yuusuke agrees as Keiko and Yuusuke walks away with Yuking and Kazuma walking the oppisite way leaving you and Kurama alone. (You lucky dog you.You guys are alone...) "I can not wait in till I get that gem back and help my mom" You say to Kurama. "Moms have their ways" The green eyed cutie replies. "Hun? Moms have their ways what do you mean?" You ask him. "Well if it wasen't for my mom being sick I'll never would had met Yuusuke, and if it wasen't for your mom being sick I'll never would had met you" Red head boy says with a gental and soft voice. You blush thinking he meant that in a friendly mor then friends way, which he did. Kurama chuckles as he turns his face looking at you, as you looking at him glaring at each other eyes, as your heart pounds faster then an eye blink. He lifts your head up as you guys closes your eyes and moves towards eash other. (Are you going to kiss well lets see) Before you guys could do anything else the orange head weirdo runs and enttrupts you guys making yall snap away from each other really fast. (Stupid Kazuma always ruining things! ) Well the night ends and everyone is back into the house intill Koenma calls...

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sakuralin84 on May 25, 2005, 3:55:04 AM

sakuralin84 on
sakuralin84more more^^

talentedkid2luv on January 10, 2005, 10:19:09 AM

talentedkid2luv on
talentedkid2luv gr * stops8 wait i mean *clears throught* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOOOOSE YOU MUST RIGHT MORE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ AND THX

hiei-maru on October 23, 2004, 10:50:17 AM

hiei-maru on
hiei-marukeep going with the story or ma rabid monkeyball licking george bushes attack you


just kidding btw

keautye on September 30, 2004, 9:58:54 AM

keautye on
keautyeDAMN!! It was so close! Why did that stupid Kazuma had to ruin everything? *Run away crying then think and turn around* Hurry for the next chapter!!

StrikeClaw on May 9, 2004, 6:26:16 AM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawSO CLOSE DAMN!

Chi_In_The_World on April 4, 2004, 3:00:03 PM

Chi_In_The_World on
Chi_In_The_WorldI will whenever I think of something...

coca-cola on April 4, 2004, 1:02:54 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colaNEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER

coca-cola on April 3, 2004, 2:59:41 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colawow thats really good ;D