Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Battle Spurred

When a mysterious man appears in Takahoma village, he causes mayhem. He seems to know everyone's desires and is incredibly powerful. It will take all Arth has to stop him from destroying Takahoma.

Chapter 2 - Battle Spurred

Chapter 2 - Battle Spurred


Chapter: 2



Arth wheeled around in surprise. Likewise, everyone else did the same. There HE was. He was dressed with a bowler hat on and a long tailcoat. He had a white shirt that went along with the black. A skinny frame supported the fact that he looked agile and quick. He wore white gloves and polished black shoes. Somehow he managed to look sinister and intimidating in this odd outfit. His face was handsome, except for random scars. Deep gray eyes peered out from his face. His skin was almost stretched across his face, but he retained a humanly look. Shiny black hair hung to shoulder length. An elegant, slim sword hung from a burnished belt scabbard.

“I greeted you, is it not customary for you to greet me back”? He said. The voice was writhing and oily.

“Shut up thief, you are going to leave this village and never return”! Spat Gorge viciously.

“ I am? Wow I didn't you could predict the future petty villager. Sorry, tsk, tsk, tsk… Wrong. I am not going to leave the village, however you will shortly. Now can't we just be friends for the last few minutes of your life? Really, I don't see the matter if you all will die momentarily”. He said with a smirk.

“No WE'RE the ones who won't die, four against one. Who are you anyway bozo”? Cadok roared drawing his ax as Gorge drew his Claymore Sword.

“ Terribly sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier. My name is Kavorvihor Dublin. Or Kavohr. It is still irrelevant that you should know being about to die. I am not mad, I am perfectly aware that is four against one, I will win. Now let's stop the idle chitchat”. Kavorvihor said.

Promptly, he put his hand out in front of Kondala and a huge shockwave erupted vertically in the middle of them. Kondala flew back from the shockwave as if a giant had thrown him. He riveted the rock with a sizable crater. The cliff that he hit shook and bulked about to fall. But first fell Kondala. No one, probably not even Kavorvihor with all his wired power, could have survived a fall like that.

“You next big--- Arggg!!” Kavorvihor was cut off by a savage scream from Cadok. With his ax raised high he charged Kavorvihor with inhuman speed.

But for no matter how fast Cadok was Kavorvihor was faster. Kavorvihor just seemed to melt away from the ax's path. Gorge joined the assault and that seemed to make little difference, as he continued to dodge faster.

“Konkasvhir' Davix Sahlamvh!” uttered. An electric blue ball of energy flew from his fingertips. It hit Arth Square in the chest. All was black.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment