Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I Was Kidding

I've never been good at descriptions, so just read the first and second chapter to see if you like it.

Chapter 1 - I Was Kidding

Chapter 1 - I Was Kidding
Chaptress One: Intro.


"Samy, poke me one more time and I'm going to unbuckle this seat belt and kick your arse!" A frustrated girl said. "Wow, Jen. I'm SO scared!" the girl named 'Samy' said. Right after saying that Samy poked her. "Okay, that's it!" the other girl, Jen, said.

"Oh shoot!" Samy yelled. She unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed over the seat of the truck. after that she opened a window and got in the back of the truck. Yes, the way way back. Jen looked out the window to see Samy in the back.

"Damnit," Jen mumbled while getting back in the passengers seat. "How long is she going to stay back there?" Kris, another girl who was driving asked. "I dunno, you know how Samy gets," Jen replyed.

)-(-(-Samy's Point of Veiw-)-)-(

Yes! I thought to myself. "Ugg... it's hot out here!" I said dreadfully. I was bored also. So I started dancing around.

I was dancing for two minutes until someone on the high-way said, "Will you stop your dancing! It's annoying me! " I sighed and said, "Will you stop your driving? It's annoying me!" he looked at me and flipped the bird. I smiled and did the same.

A few minutes passed and Kris stopped suddenly because she almost missed a red light. "frack!" I screamed and flew towards the door, which came open. Luckily I held on onto the crack that appears when the door opens. "Well, that was fun," I mumbled while getting up and closing the door.

--Jen's Point of Veiw--

"frack!" I heard Samy scream. I looked out the window and saw her holding onto the truck. "Well that was fun," I heard her mouthing while getting up and closing the door. She had a bruise because of the impact.

Before the light turned Green Samy headed back towards the window and climbed into the truck.

"Having fun Sambo?" I said, she just said screw you.

(_) -An Hour Later- (_)

..-.. Kris's Point of Veiw ..-..

"We're here, We're Here, We. Are. Heeeeeeere!!" I heard Samy sing as she got out of the truck, I just laughed. Not because her singing was bad, because it wasn't. It was just her hyperness. "Nice song," I said.

"Thanks Ya! I spent two hours thinking of lryics!" I laughed at her and we started walking towards the place where the one and only Green Day was performing.

---


Samy's Profile:

Name: Samy is her full name.
Age: 25 (Still Immature ;])
Hair Color: Naturly Brown and Red but she dyed it blue with black highlights.
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Nicknames: Sambo, Sam, Swammeh. (Don't Ask.)
Interests: Green Day, Acting, Drawing, Hyperness, Drums, Skating and more stuff like that.
Habits: Cussing, Skittles.
Fav. Animal: Wolves, Monkeys!!


---

Jen's Profile:

Name: Jennifer is her fully name
Age: 26
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Brown
Nicknames: Jen, Jenneth, Jen likes Men
Interests: Reading, Writing, Green Day, MCR, Guiter, etc.
Habits: Making Samy mad, Chocolate.
Fav. Animal: Dogs

--

Kris's Profile

Name:Kristen is her full name.
Age:26
Hair Color: Black with green highlights.
Eye Color: Greenish Greyish
Nicknames: Kris, Kris, Krismis.
Interests: Green Day (duh!) Guiter, Singing, etc.
Habits: Vanilla, Skittles,
Fav. Animal: Cats

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on August 21, 2007, 10:27:58 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXInteresting.....