Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Stage Dive

I've never been good at descriptions, so just read the first and second chapter to see if you like it.

Chapter 2 - Stage Dive

Chapter 2 - Stage Dive
Chaptress Twoeth


A/N: This was made while they were touring American Idiot.

------

-- Jen's Point of Veiw --

"Will you just shut the frack up!" I said annoyed at Samy's hyperness. I mean, she's as hyper as could be for crying out loud!

"Oh, whyshouldIohmygoshisGreenDaycomingonsoon?" she said while hopping around, seriously, she was hopping around like a friggin' rabbit.

"Holyfrackshootmakkachakka13loadsofcrapfrompeopleinasmackfactorythey'retheyare!" She said while kicking me on the knee.

Green Day ran right on stage and started playing American Idiot.

)-(-(- Samy's Point of View -)-)-(

'Holy Crap, Holy Crap!' I thought in my mind. 'I am here, at a Green Day concert'

After awhile they started picking people for the song "Knowledge". I was trying to get their attention to get picked for the drums. Then the chance came, Billie Joe fracking Armstrong asked me, "Can you play the drums," I answered instantly, "Yep!" he asked something else,"How long have you been playing?" I answered, "Since I was 7." then he asked, "How old are you now?"

"25, now let me play the fracking drums already!" I answered once again. He just said, "Well get your @$$ up here then!" and that's just what I did.

Tr gave me all of his stuff to drum.

-- Jen's Point of Veiw --

I looked at Samy stunned, she looked at me and smiled.

After they taught everyone the chords, they started playing. I didn't know Samy could play like that. I really didn't.

After the song ended they told Samy to do a stage dive. She said okay after Billie told her what to do (don't kick anyone, don't trip anyone, blah. blah.) When she was running to do the dive she said, "Catch me doges!!"

Which they did, kinda. yeah. I said kinda.

)-(-(- Samy's Point of Veiw -)-)-(

Ouchy. Ouchy. Ouchy. Someone moved out of the way which made more people move. "Damnit
people I think I broke my leg. People don't love me enough to catch me? Sigh." I said, in pain. But I didn't want to show that at my first Green Day concert.

Everyone just stared at me. "Ugh, can't you people do anything but stare at me?" I said, but no one stopped staring. "Skittles are mighty good, yes they are!! Now help me the frack up so I can have some!" I sang to get attention.

"Aw," I said while pulling my self up but that just ended to me falling. I started to wince. I was in mighty pain, but I wasn't the one to cry or whine.

"That's it, OWWW!!!" I screamed loudly. "Someone get an ambulance!" Kris finally said. "Thank-You!" I said.

After that I said, "I think I'm passing out..." I faded off, passing out. Of course.


<....-....>

I woke up on a couch... not my couch.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on August 21, 2007, 10:32:13 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXIS IT MY COUCH?!?!
I HOPE NO ONE'S ON MY COUCH!!!
I LIKE MY COUCH FREE OF PEOPLE!!!
YOU WILL RUIN THE DENT MY AMAZING @$$ PUT IN IT!!
OH GREAT...IT'S STUCK ON CAPS LOCK...
YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE.
I'M REALLY NOT MEANING TO SCREAM AT YOU....
SKITTLES ARE Mighty tasty!
sweet! no more caps lock!
<3