Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Light

A random story about me (yess!) and the Titans. It's a sort of replay of the Brotherhood of Evil stuff. Read only if you like random stuff.

Chapter 1 - The Light

Chapter 1 - The Light

My POV

Why do I stay up so flippin' late all the time? Uurgh... and it's still only Tuesday.

I will tell you why I stay up so late. It's to draw and draw and draw. I love drawing more than anything else in the world. I sometimes stay up so late that I get hardly any sleep at all. Speaking of hardly any sleep, I guess it's time to get up anyway. I can hear my mum calling. 

I pull on my grey-and-blue secondary school uniform, and look out of the window to check the weather. Hm. Cold, windy, chucking it down. Brilliant. Wait..... surely that's not a cloud? Ah no. It's a light... but it's not like any light I've ever seen. Gold and swirling, moving towards... me? Surely... surely I'm not.... dead?

I pinch myself hard on the arm.

Ow. I'm not dead, or sleeping for that matter. At least that's something. But I still don't know what that light is. It's still advancing towards my window, casting a silky glow on everything nearby.

I can feel a pulling sensation on my body, sucking me in.

Help, HELP!!!

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on October 15, 2006, 5:29:30 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Comments? I spent AGES writing out the whole thing on MicroSoft.... I could use some encouragement here! PLEASE r&r or I will be after you! *evil eyes*