Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Jinxed

A random story about me (yess!) and the Titans. It's a sort of replay of the Brotherhood of Evil stuff. Read only if you like random stuff.

Chapter 2 - Jinxed

Chapter 2 - Jinxed

CHAPTER 2

Ohh, my head.... where am I? I'm looking down now. These clothes aren't mine, that's for sure. What happened to my uniform? Oh, wait! These clothes are what I love to draw myself wearing. A black top with a skull on the front, and black jeans. Wow. I look at my hands, clad in the silky material of the top. Hang on. I can see a faint black outline to them. Like a drawing, but I'm alive still. I turn my head to survey my surroundings.

I'm in a sort of city. I can see skyscrapers and towering houses everywhere. I've landed in a sort of allyway. I can hear people talking across the street. They haven't seen me. They're talking American. As I watch, more people pass, but they all seem to be American. If I am in America, I'm going to be teased rotten for my 'cute' English accent.

Someone's turned into the ally. I can't make them out properly in the dim light, but I can see enough to know they're there.

Ah, now I can see. It's a girl in a black dress and long hair in a horn-like style. horns? Surely that's not normal everyday wear, even in America.

"Are you Emma?"

I jump at her sharp tone. I recognise her voice now. My eyes widen a little as I answer, my voice trembling.

"Uuh... yeah. Why?"

She's smirking. I can sense someone behind me. I tense slightly. Before I can move, whoever is behind me has tied a handkerchief around my mouth, and my hands are bound. The rough material of the handkerchief burns my lips, and the rope digs into my wrists. I can't get up. It's too difficult.

She's moving now. Speaking into a comminucator that she's 'got her'. I guess she means me, but why? Why do they want me?

I struggle violently, managing to shake off the handkerchief. I only have time to shout one thing before a sack is thrown over my head and tied tight around my middle.

"HELP!"

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment