Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A place to call Home

A random story about me (yess!) and the Titans. It's a sort of replay of the Brotherhood of Evil stuff. Read only if you like random stuff.

Chapter 4 - A place to call Home

Chapter 4 - A place to call Home

 

Chapter Four

The Teen Titans?

I feel suddenly... shy.... as Robin? puts me down next to him. I look around at them all. It's definately them.

Wow.

"KNEW it!"

Beast Boy is pointing at me and poking Cyborg. "Told ya I was right! You owe me five dollars!"

I feel silly, like whatever I do will come out totally wrong, whatever I say will be mixed up and illegible.

"C'mon, y'all. Let's get back." Cyborg's human half shivers in the cold wind. It has started to snow lightly, but it's geting more feirce by the minute.

They're going... but Raven puts a hand on my shoulder and gently pushes me forward.

"You're coming too." I am amazed. I'm just a normal kid. I didn't think that they'd want anything to do with me. After all, they're very special people. But she smiles at me reassuringly, and I fall into step with her.

TOWER

"Look, I'm fine, really."

The Titans seem really worried for some reason. I feel hot and uncomfortable. Cyborg looks across the room at me.

"No, you're not. I'm pickin' up heat levels that're pretty high.  You've got a fever, and a bad one. How long were you out there anyway?"

I shiver slightly. "...two, three hours? But I'm fine. I don't feel bad..."

"You're not fit to go anywhere at the moment. You're ill." interrupts Robin. "Stay with us for a while. Even if it's just a month or two. You'll be safe here."

"I'm not in any danger. If it's okay with you, I'd like to keep my problems to myself."

Raven addresses Robin without even looking up. "You haven't told her, have you?"

"ALRIGHT! I was trying to make things a bit more dramatic, but if you INSIST..... Emma, do you know why you're here?"

"Uuuhhh..... no."

"A rift in between dimensions opened up, and you fell through. But it wasn't an accident. You were ment to come. We're not quite sure why yet, but we need you here. Please stay."

"Oh.... am I really that significant? I mean, I'll stay If you want! But I don't want to cause you any trouble."

Starfire leaps up from behind the couch, her hyper energy filling the room. "Oh! Do not worry! You shall not cause any trouble to us at all! If you shall agree to stay, we shall be most happy!"

And so began my stay with the Titans, a part of my life that I never forgot. 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment