Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - What's wrong with me?

A random story about me (yess!) and the Titans. It's a sort of replay of the Brotherhood of Evil stuff. Read only if you like random stuff.

Chapter 5 - What's wrong with me?

Chapter 5 - What's wrong with me?

Chapter Five

(I'm writing this in past tense because I'm bored with the present tense. Live with it.)

My fever was getting worse, though I had only been there a few days. I feel awful. I hope I don't get too ill. I know what happens when I do.

(A/N: I actually feel sick now.)

The Titans have been very good to me. I felt like, for once in my life, I actually belonged somewhere. Robin has trained me when I didn't feel too bad, and now, thanks to him, ad the gymnastics I have done before, I can almost beat him.

I was sat on the couch reading one of Raven's old myth books, when Robin came in with an ice-pack. Thought you might need this," he said, sitting down next to me, and putting the ice-pack on my forehead. I smiled at him, them a ruch of sickness overcame my smile and I slumped over, my head thumping painfully. I sneezed suddenly, and a rush of pink cloud filled half the room, though I was too tired to notice properly.

The smoke cleared, and Robin was staring at me. I should have known that this would happen. He leaned over the back of the couch and pressed the alarm button on the wall. Very, very weird. He couldn't handle the surprise.

Almost  immediately, the other four titans burst through the sliding doors. They stared at me too.

This doesn't happen very often, but up to now, it's just been when I'm weak.  That's just me. 

Just a cat, sitting where a girl used to be.

"DUDE!!!" yelled Beast Boy. "What happened? Where's Emma? What's with the cat?"

Robin looks pale. "That is Emma... she just... changed..."

Beast Boy morphed into a cat and yowled at me. Yowl, yowl, yowl, for a whole two minutes, trying to talk to me.

"Shut up." I say, shortly.

The others gasp, and Beast Boy morphed back and stared at me.

"You... you can talk?"

"Yes, but I can't yowl. Look, this is a shock to you all, but it's just the way I am. My body is posessed by a vengeful animal from the Zodiac, and every time I'm too weak, or am hugged by a member of the opposite gender, I transform." (A:N: [C] Fruits Basket, Natsuki Takaya)

The clouds filled the room again and I changed back in a flash, quickly pulling on my clothes again in the smoke.

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheFallenOne66 on November 25, 2006, 10:15:24 PM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66I like it a lot! I'm almost done with the new chapter!

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 25, 2006, 10:19:44 PM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Oooh, thanks! Mario will be very pleased!

*hugs you, then lets go and hugs Mario San, then drops her and hugs another random person*

I have only just done chappies 4 & 5.... but they is quite long. This story is working out to so far be about 20 chappies or more...

TheFallenOne66 on November 25, 2006, 10:20:37 PM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66Kool