Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Cats...

A random story about me (yess!) and the Titans. It's a sort of replay of the Brotherhood of Evil stuff. Read only if you like random stuff.

Chapter 7 - Cats...

Chapter 7 - Cats...

 

 

OH GOD I'M HYPA!!!!!! I keep thinking of Sasuke-kun in a dress... It's an obsession that meh and meh pally Kat have. ALSO, it was my bday on the 30th April. happy bday me!!!

 

Emma was training in the gym with Robin again. Since she had joined the team she had really become quite strong. She had turned out to be an expert twin-blade fighter, and could beat most of the team already.

 

"KYAAAAAA!!!!!" Emma yelled as she twisted her foot to miss the punchbag. She crashed heavily to the floor and her blades skittered to opposite sides of the room. Robin looked up.

"Em? What happened?"

Emma pointed to the small ginger cat that was standing in front of the punchbag.

"What the--? Never mind. Are you hurt?"

"Nah. Landed okay, I guess." She felt her wrist. "Owww..."

The cat padded towards her and leapt onto her shoulder. Robin looked puzzled as several others appeared and followed suit.

"Well, they certainly sem to like you, huh? You like cats?"

Emma sighed irritatedly.

"I wouldn't know. They just come to me. With the Cat, it's cats. With the Rat, it's rats. With the Dog... well, you get the idea. Actually, it kinda sucks." She was still holding her wrist, and Robin gently took it in his hands and felt it up and down.

"It's just pulled a bit. Don't worry."

Emma got up quickly.

"I'm SICK of this!" She burst out. "I'm so pathetic, I can't even TRAIN without getting hurt!" she flopped down. "I want to be strong, you know? Guys can relate. I just want to be able to take care of myself for once. It's this stupid curse. I was always protected too much to do anything for myself. So I grew up weak, everything always being done for me. For a while, I guess I thought that was love. I..." She burst into tears. "I hate it so much!"

 

Yes, I know this chappie's short, but I don't have much free time, and it's been AGES since I've updated this. Nyah. Comments will make me write more!

 

 

 

 

  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment