Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Yuki

Teh funneh! I showed this to meh Furuba-Obsessed friend (Carlotta) and she practically passed out! PLEASE read! I put meh heart and soul into this!

Chapter 1 - Yuki

Chapter 1 - Yuki

 

 

Heh. I hate Yuki so I had lots of fun writing this! Looooooooots of fun!

 

Anyways, read on!

 

1. Eat his homework.

2. Offer him some.

3. Create a Prince Kyo fanclub

4. Imitate his accent.

5. Dress like him. EXACTLY the same if possible.

6. Pick a fight with him, then when he starts fighting back, say, "You are being very childish."

7. Talk about Kyo for a solid week. All the time.

8. Carry a rat cage around with you. Make sure he sees it.

9. Ask him to explain some long and very complicated problem that you are having trouble working out for homework. When he starts explaining, say, "I'm sorry, I don't have time for this. SOME of us have homework to do."

10. Move in with him.

11. Invite Ayame to stay for a month.

12. When he leaves, tell him that there is absolutely no rush whatsoever. In fact, you are sure Yuki would love it if he stayed for another month!

13. Set him up with Kagura.

14. Look at his outfit and say, "That looks very pretty on you, Tohru."

15. Scream really loudly whenever he walks into the room.

16. Tell him he looks 'cute' when he's angry.

17. Poke him.

18. A lot.

19. Make him a lovely, home-made onigiri. Present it to him in the middle of a crowded street (this is important).

20. If he refuses to eat the onigiri, throw a massive strop and start crying really loudly, and shreiking things like, "Yuki, you're so CRUEL!" Watch as people in the crowded street give him 'the eye'.

21. Force the onigiri down his throat. Make sure you remembered to put a gallon of chilli pepper in place of the umeboshi (filling).

22. Vacuum around him. For half an hour. Keep telling him to move his legs.

23. At school (breaktime), leave an anonymous note on his desk saying 'I need those reports by lunchtime. This deadline CANNOT be extended.' Leave no contact details.

24. Bring out a sock puppet while he is doing his homework. Poke it over his shoulder and let it clarify difficult points for him.

25. Talk very loudly about how GREAT and STRONG and HANDSOME Kyo is.

26. Switch the names on your homework books, and 'accidently' get the worst levels in the entire history of Kaibara High School.

27. Zone out whenever he speaks to you.

28. If he ever touches you, (this works even better if you are a boy) scream, "PERVERT!" and run away bawling.

29. Act like germs are your WORST ENEMY. When he informs you that they are everywhere, scream, "Aah! Get them off! GET THEM OFF!" and cling to him.

30. Hold on to his shirt really tightly. Refuse to let go, no matter how much he shakes you.

31. Set your answerphone to say, "Good afternoon. My office is closed for the moment while I shred Yuki's homework." Apologise for the inconvenience.

32. Set him up with Kyo.

33. Inform him that Kyo has beaten him in the popularity scales.

34. Apologise for every little thing he does. (sort of like Rit-chan inside out...)

35. While he is doing his homework, bring in a metal cup and clang it around like a beggar.

36. Leap up suddenly and yell "I'M CURED!!!!" Dance energetically around the room, then hold your side, gurgle and fall on top of him really heavily. Repeat this as many times as you want.

37. Put him in a room with Ayame, Carlotta and CoStanleyQueen5. Watch him go slowly mad.

38. Set him up with Akito.

39. While he's sleeping, paint his face blue.

40. Put glitter in his clothes drawer. Lots of it.

41. Refer to his vegetable garden as 'The Batcave'

42. Follow him everywhere. When he goes to the *coughcough*toilet*coughcough*, wait outside the door, then start following him again the moment he comes out.

43. Inform him of the Prince Yuki Fan Club existing within Kaibara High. Tell him Tohru has joined.

44. Pat his head as you pass.

45. Cut off his tie.

46. Steal his homework books.

47. While he's out of the room doing prefect duties or something, throw them out the window.

48. When he asks about his books, tell him the Text Fairy stole them.

 

This list's going to explode in 5 seconds... Quick buy a new computer it's gonna expload!!!!! BANG!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Prillac on May 10, 2010, 8:22:08 AM

Prillac on
PrillacI feel so sorry for Yuki but THAT WAS HILARIOUS. I found myself cracking up and saying so sorry Yuki XD

TTfan1 on March 25, 2007, 5:42:12 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1THIS IS AWESOME.

but you 4got to add me in the room.

tora: *cuts yuki's hair while hes sleeping and dyes it orange*