Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hatori

Teh funneh! I showed this to meh Furuba-Obsessed friend (Carlotta) and she practically passed out! PLEASE read! I put meh heart and soul into this!

Chapter 2 - Hatori

Chapter 2 - Hatori

 

 

Have you activated your shiny new computer yet? Oh, good. What? What do you mean the bomb didn't go off? Aw, pellets!

 

Heh heh heh... I love this job! Most of these are set in his office... you know, when Kana was around... Damn! He doesn't have it any more, does he? Oh well. Let's pretend he does. It's done now. Deal with it.

 

1. Ask, "What'cha doin'?" over and over again, insanely and enthusiastically.

2. Walk into his office while he's working late and, as he watches you with growing irritation, turn the light on and off ten times.

3. Attatch a sign that says 'FAX' to the paper shredder.

4. Tell him that Momiji thinks he's a 'creepy old man'.

5. Arrange a family night out. Make sure he is told to come 20 minutes before everyone else.

6. Before he arrives at the office, switch his keyboard with the computer's next to it without unplugging it, then hide under the desk. As he starts up the computer, type messages on the screen for him (award yourself a cookie if he tells everyone God has spoken to him through his computer).

7. Cut and paste the background as the computer wallpaper and hide his icons, so when he clicks nothing happens.

8. Invite the rest of the Mabaduchi Trio for a reunion at his house.

9. Speed up his mouse so that it is uncontrollable. Advise him to cut back on the caffine.

10. Steal his needles. (He's a doctor. Hey, no one likes shots.)

11. Come into his office while he's working late and turen off the light. walk out, closing and locking the door after you, muttering, "Late... so late... must lock up now..."

12. Steal his important documents and hang them from a flagpole in Cape Town. Send him a postcard.

13. Shave his head while he sleeps. Dye what's left pink and gold.

14. Steal his photo of Kana and hold it ransom for a bag of jellybeans.

15. Take his clothes and leave only kimonos. Tell him he must wear them to get to the shop.

16. If he asks you to go for him, buy him a kilt, frilly shirt and tartan beret, complete with bagpipes. Tell him that it is his own fault for asking YOU to go, and refuse to go again, or let anyone else go instead.

 

I am the Co Stanley Queen and I approve this message.

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Prillac on May 10, 2010, 8:25:09 AM

Prillac on
PrillacPoor Hatori (meanwhile doing #1 on the list....) still poor Hatori

TTfan1 on March 25, 2007, 5:45:28 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1even better