Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kyo

Teh funneh! I showed this to meh Furuba-Obsessed friend (Carlotta) and she practically passed out! PLEASE read! I put meh heart and soul into this!

Chapter 3 - Kyo

Chapter 3 - Kyo

 

 

Kyaaah! Ne, Carlotta-chan won't look at this list because she says Kyo is too cute to annoy... Yes he is ADORABLE, Carlotta-chan, but I want to annoy someone!

 

1. Put Yuki on the roof.

2. Invite Kagura to stay for a month.

3. When she leaves, tell her that there is absolutely no rush whatever. In fact, you are sure Kyo would love it if she stayed for another month!

4. Bleach his hair white while he sleeps.

5. Lock up the roof.

6. Switch his stuff with Yuki's.

7. Ruffle his hair as you pass.

8. Paint his room pink while he is out.

9. Steal his clothes while he is in the shower.

10. Repeat.

11. Repeat.

12. Join his fanclub. If he doesn't already have one, make one.

13. Find embarassing baby photos, photocopy them and stick them up all over the school.

14. Poke him.

15. Call him 'The Messiah', and follow him everywhere.

16. Steal his milk.

17. Enrol in Kazuma's dojo.

18. Stick sexy pictures of Yuki all over his room.

19. Show people around and describe their secret relationship in detail. Sigh romantically every few moments.

20. Eat his breakfast.

21. Eat his lunch.

22. Eat his dinner.

23. Elect him as Student Body President.

24. Put him in a room with Momitchi, Carlotta, CoStanleyQueen5 and TTfan1. Watch him go slowly mad.

25. Shred his homework.

26. Bring him Whiskers (tm) catfood in a little box.

27. Ask him what gender he is. Laugh hysterically at his reply.

28. Give him a nickname and use it all day. "No, sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Chichi."

29. When you first see him in the morning, hug him and say, "Don't worry, we will get through this together!" This is most effective at the breakfast table, where everyone will stare.

30. Talk loudly all week about how GREAT and INTERESTING and FANTASTIC Yuki is.

31. Switch his chopsticks with Yuki's. Tell him halfway through the meal.

32. Give his homework to Ayame. Tell him that he must go and get it back himself. 

33. Have an athsma attack on the way out of school. Make him carry you home.

34. Make his dinner.

35. Burn it.

36. Make him watch every single episode of 'Spongebob Squarepants' ever created.

37. If he offers to make you a cup of tea (fat chance), break into uncontrollable sobs and exclaim, "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!"

38. Ask for a hug.

39. Make yourself a handy homework utility belt and fill it with your stationary. Have a stapler in each hand and wield them like weopans when he passes. (thoughtfully) massacre his pencil case to make him one too.

40. Run a lap of the room at high speed while he is doing his homework. (does he do homework?)

41. No matter what he asks you, say "OK!" loudly and enthusiastically.

 

This is copyright the Co Stanley Queen. Do not nick or I will send a pack of rabid dingos after you.

 

Thankyou.

 

^-^ Sayonara! 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Prillac on May 10, 2010, 8:28:44 AM

Prillac on
PrillacI dont think you need to do anything this elaborate. just say "Suuuuup Kyon-kyon" and he will be furious. and if you do this and he asks- i was never here!

LuNa200 on April 14, 2007, 6:30:05 AM

LuNa200 on
Comment Deleted

CoStanleyQueen5 on April 14, 2007, 10:28:39 PM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Nyahaa! Glad you like it! I'm working on more! I might add Haru's one later when I've got some more ideas! Nya!

Lex on March 26, 2007, 6:57:23 AM

Lex on
Lexeeepp....... rabid dingos O.O"


story is very funneh ^^