Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An annoying story

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 1 - An annoying story

Chapter 1 - An annoying story
 

------Edgelands-------

One day, Twig was arranging al his pirate longcoats in ABC order. "Okay, the dark blue goes first, for it starts with D, as in the word Dog. Next is light blue. L, as in lumpy, as in the porridge I eat. After is medium blue. M is for monkeys... I like monkeys. Last is pink... I didn't know I had a pink longcoat! I shall wear it."

Twig put on the longcoat and danced outside to play in the snow. He lasooed a Hammelhorn and dragged it up a hill. He let go of the rope and the Hammelhorn ran away. "Awww..."

Twig slid down the hill on a log and went to find Rook.

Rook was on board the Stormchaser, arranging his shoes in ABC order. Twig burst through the doors on his log.

"Why are you riding a log?"

"It makes me feel happy." He grabbed Rook's arm and dragged him up the hill. "Now come, we shall sledge!"

"But we have no-- NUUUUUH!!!! LEGGO!!!!" Twig tripped him up and jumped on top of him.

"Now ride! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Isn't this fun!!!"

Rook looked up from sledging down the hill. "No."

After crashing Rook into a tree, Twig went off to find something else to do. He heard shouting from behind the Stormchaser.

"Ooh, that sounds fun!" he said, and went to join in.

"Hotrod flames!"

"Bunnies!"

"HOTROD FLAMES!"

"BUNNIES!"

Twig came round the back of the Stormchaser to see Quint and Wind Jackal holding cans of paint and screaming at each other

"What's wrong?" He asked. Wind Jackal turned to face him. He was covered in luminous pink paint.

"What's WRONG????? I'LL tell you what's WRONG!!!! I wanted to paint hotrod flames on the Stormchaser, but THIS idiot--" he pointed at Quint, who tried to bite his finger, "-- wanted to paint BUNNIES!!!! Bunnies are NOT cool."

Mr. Shnookums Jebediah Bartholemew Abraham VIII the sock puppet poked over Twigs shoulder.

"*gasp* HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT???? Bunnies are cool! Well... actually I have never felt a bunny, but I am sure that they would be warm, which is the temperature between hot and cold. I don't even know what a bunny is. It it like a Hammelhorn?"

Quint sighed. "No..." He tipped the paint can over Wind Jackals head and threw Twig and Mr. Shnookums Jebediah Bartholemew Abraham VIII off the side of the ship.

"Wheeeeee...."

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Starofwonder123 on November 22, 2007, 6:46:34 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123OMG

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on October 11, 2007, 1:04:36 AM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHahotrod flames!
bunnies!
hotrod flames!bunnies!
hotrod flames!
bunnies!
hotrod flames!
bunnies!
hotrod flames!
bunnies!
hotrod flames!
bunnies!

DUMBLEDORE!!!!!

CoStanleyQueen5 on October 11, 2007, 1:30:23 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5YAAAAAAAAAY YOU READ IT!!!!

Dolphins!
Scarecrows!
Dolphins!
Dolphins!
Scarecrows!
Dolphins!
Dolphins!
Scarecrows!
Dolphins!
Scarecrows!
DUMBLEDORE!!!!!

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on June 20, 2007, 4:29:37 AM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHaOHMIGODILUFFIT!!!!!!!