Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Yuki and the vegetable patch

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 2 - Yuki and the vegetable patch

Chapter 2 - Yuki and the vegetable patch
 

 

------Furubaland (wherever that is)------

 

One day, Yuki woke up at approxmately 9:59pm (remember he likes to sleep late), and realised that something was different. He climbed out of bed... and realised that the back half of the house was gone. He looked down and saw Kyo sitting in the vegetable patch eating a plank of wood. Shigure's voice came out of nowhere.

"KYO!!!! Did you eat my house?!"

"...no..." Kyo got up and saw that he was sitting in a patch of leeks. He started bawling and running out of the garden screaming like a girl.

Yuki went downstairs to find Tohru boiling a stone.

"Why are you boiling a stone?"

"It makes me feel happy!" Just then Haru ran through the door and slammed it shut behind him. The wall fell down.

"RUN!!!!!! RUN FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed at them, and ran upstairs.

"What's Haru doing here?" Yuki wondered.

There was a rumble, then two hundred cows thundered through the hole in the house and up the stairs after Haru.

Yuki looked at his garden. "My garden..." he ran over to the vegetable patch to find Momiji sitting there. "What are you doing in my vegetable patch?"

"WELL, I came to see you yeserd, but I was just walking over your vegetable patch when I saw lots of sheep in my head. So I was like 'Ooh, pretty sheep!' then I fell asleep,and when I woke up, Kyo was sitting on me. Then Haru ran over me, then two hundred cows..." Yuki got out a shovel and whacked Momiji over the head with it.

"And next time don't sit on my leeks!" he dragged Momiji off to the school and shut him in a locker.

"Hello" said Sasuke from inside the pencil case. "It's nice and sharp in here."

It was getting late (12:45pm), and Yuki decided to go to bed. His room currently lacked a wall, and was very draughty, so he went off to find somewhere else to sleep. He went outside and jumped into the boot of Hatori's car (a Robin Reliant). Twenty seconds later, Ha'ri opened the boot and threw him out. Yuki went back to the house and climbed onto the roof. Shigure was there holding onto a pole. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!! DON'T TOUCH MY POLE!!!!!!!!!" Yuki climbed off the roof.

He went to the spare room, but Ayame was there. "AH! YUKI! LET TODAY BE THE DAY WE DEEPEN OUR BROTHERLY BOND!!!!!" he cried, running forwards to hug Yuki. Yuki slammed the door shut and ran off. He went to the tree, buy Kyo was there, hugging his plank. Yuki pushed him off and took his branch. He stole Kyo's blanket and went to sleep.

Kyo landed in the vegetable patch, next to some leeks.

Aaya bashed into the door and knocked himself out.

Haru jumped out of the space left by the missing wall.

Shigure got eaten by the pole.

Tohru fell in the saucepan,

And Momiji discovered the joy of sharp thingies in pencil cases.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment