Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kyo, Yuki, and a 15 second flashback

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 4 - Kyo, Yuki, and a 15 second flashback

Chapter 4 - Kyo, Yuki, and a 15 second flashback
 

Just watched two Legion of Superheroes eppies, one where Brainy goes bonkers (I love that one so much!) and the other with the Legion of Substitute Heroes (I AM A SUBSTITUTE HERO!!!! FEAR ME!!!!), so I am HYPA.... RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!! CO STANLEY QUEEN EM IS HYPA!!!!!

Kyo: GET ON WITH IT ALREADY WOMAN!!!

Me: *ducks behind Brainy* ACK! Don't scare me like that!

Kyo: Get on with it then! Don't you EVER stop talking?

Me: ..Ah... BRAINEH!!!! *shoves Brainy forward*

Brainy: ...Yeh, she was just clearing things up so she wouldn't have to later. And you're loud and--

Kyo: Shut up and start the script already!

Me: *Glares* You're mean! *Whacks him with her Kagura plushie*

Kyo: AAAGH!!!! THE PLUSH IS TOO MUCH!!!! *Is batted to death by Kagura plushie*

Brainy: *Watching with popcorn* What about the disclaimer?

(Kyo continues to be beaten with Kagura plushie and one Banderbear plushie(s)

Brainy: Okaaaaaay..... *Pulls out pre-written disclaimer on sheet of paper* The Co Stanley Queen does not own LOSH, Furuba, Banderbears, plushies or popcorn. They belong to whoever made them up in the first place. If she did own us, there would be Kyos and Yukis everywhere, and I would be acting mad 24/7, and-- *Goes red* I REFUSE TO READ THIS OUT LOUD ANY LONGER!!!!! *leaves, taking piece of paper with him and leaving Me to drag Kyo away*

Me: Here's the script. I'm goig to teach Kyo how to treat girls properly. *leaves in opposite direction* 

 

Anywhoo...

 

Kyo: I WILL BEAT YOU!!!! GIVE UP, YA DAMN RAT!!!!! *serious face*

Yuki: ...Okay.

Kyo: Wha-?! Really?!

Yuki: Yeah, sure. Why not.

Kyo: ...Well that was easy...

Yuki: If I can't be useful to the school president, then my life has... no meaning... *droop*

Makoto: (In background crying) Oh Yuki....

Kyo: *Slaps Yuki* Oh no! Don't you DARE go emo!

Yuki: (On floor) I can still remember that dark... cold room...

(Picture starts to swim and fuzz)

Kyo: No, no, NO! We are NOT having another damn character origin flashback!!!

(Picture returns to normal)

Yuki: But... how will anyone know about my character?

Kyo: FINE! You have 15 seconds!

(Piccy starts to swim and fuzzzzzz.... moohar!)

Yuki: When I was born the rat my nose developed special powers of the ability to smell through walls 10 metres thick and Haru kept beating me up 'cause I was a loser and everybody hated me but then he fell in love with me because I'm so femininely gorgeous and Akito got jealous and locked me in the toilet and left me there for two weeks solid then Ninetails killed my whole family apart from Aaya nii-san but I got away and Zabuza raised me! *pantpantpant*...I mean Shigure! *pantpantpant*

(Picceh returneth to normal)

Kyo: See?

Yuki: I guess...

Kyo: Soooooooooooo.......

Kazuma: *Stabs Yuki randomly* Oooooo-WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! 

Yuki: Bleh!

Momiji: (From under pudding bowl) Oh no! Yuki's dea--

Yuki: Bleeeaaaauurgh!!!

Momiji: Yuki's de--

Yuki: Bleeeeeeeaaaaaaaauuurrrghhhh!!!!

Momiji: Yuki's--

Yuki: BLEEEEEEEAAAAAUUURGH!!!!!

Tohru: (From bag of chips) Oh will you just DIE already?!

Yuki: ...Bleh... *dies*

 

Kyo: Thank God she finally shut up!

Me: *Glares*

Kyo: What?

Me: *Attacks with Kagura plushie*

Kyo: NO NOT THE PLUSH!!!!!!

Brainy: You are all 6th level intelligence idiots. *Sighs* You know it already... Final Disclaimer: She doesn't own us blah blah blah... 'cause if she did there would be yadda yadda yadda... Don't sue us ect. So on and so forth.

*screaming and manical laughter is heard*

Brainy: I should help... I really should... but I'm not going to... *sits back with popcorn*

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on July 7, 2007, 5:17:25 AM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHaOMFG I FAV I FAV I FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GOT MOST OF THAT FROM EPISODE 10 OF n.a. MUAHAHAHAHAR!!!! FOR ALL YOU NITROME GAMES FANS OUT THERE, I HAVE FINISHED SKYWIRE AND FROST BITE!!!!!!!!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!!!! I JUST FINISHED THE LAST LEVEL O FROST BITE 5 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HO HOO!!!

purpura on July 4, 2007, 7:27:56 AM

purpura on
purpuraThat was a fun little story ^^ The disclaimer was especially funny! Poor Kyo- he's always getting beat up... Nice Abridged Series parody :D