Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Early morning, rain is falling...

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 6 - Early morning, rain is falling...

Chapter 6 - Early morning, rain is falling...
 

Sasuke - Sasuke

Sasu - Me (BIG difference from Sasuke!)

Kat - SasukeAndMomijiHaHa

A list of people in the room;

Sasuke

Kat,

Gaara,

Kisa,

Sakura,

Neji,

Sasu,

Kyo,

Yuki,

Momiji,

Rock Lee,

Iruka,

Kakashi,

Shino,

Hinata,

Zabuza,

Haku,

Batman.



 

It was 1:00 in the morning at the holy temple of moo (situated in a place I am not at liberty to tell you). And it was raining really hard. Really, REALLY hard.

Braineh walked in, half asleep, and tripped over Sasu, who was sleeping on top of Gaara, using his stomach as a pillow. Gaara was reading a shojo manga (remember he can't sleep!), and trying not to notice the fact that he had a mad fangirl draped over him. She had turned out impossible to move. Sasu was holding onto Kat, who was using Sasuke's stomach as a pillow.

Braineh managed to fall at just the right angle to crash onto Sasuke, Kat, Gaara, Kisa, Sakura, Neji, Sasu, Kyo, Yuki, Momiji, Rock Lee, Iruka, Kakashi, Shino, Hinata, Zabuza, Haku and Batman all at once (I don't know why Batman was there, I don't get paid enough for that), and Sasu ripped the book from Gaara's hands and threw it at the robot boy's head. It hit him square in the face and knocked him back onto Kat, squashing her flat 'Oh yeah,' he thought, 'it's Sasu's sleepover...'. When Momiji FINALLY managed to peel her off the floor and blow her back into shape with a bicycle pump, everyone was wiiiiiiiide awake, so they decided to play something.

Momiji spoke up "Hey! I know this game! You spin a bottle twice, and whichever two people it lands on have to kiss! IT'LL BE FUN NYEH!!!" Sakura looked at Sasuke and squealed herself blue in the face. Sasuke looked sick.

"Okay!" Kat yelled, and promptly drank an entire bottle of Coke, so they had a spinny thing. They all pushed the furniture aside and sat in a circle on the floor.

Sasu spun the bottle.

It landed on Gaara.

Gaara spun the bottle again.

It landed on...

Neji.

The two boys looked at each other, positively green in the face, and stayed that way until Sasu and Kat pushed them into the kiss.

After five minutes of holding them in the kiss, they were let go, and immediately ran off to the bathroom, to rinse their mouths out with soap. They came back slightly calmer.

The bottle spun... and landed on Yuki.

Then it landed on... Kisa.

Kisa blushed so much Kyo was worried her head might explode. Yuki paled. "Isn't this like, illiegal? Kissing someone who's not even 13 yet?"

"I'm writing this fic!" Sasu yelled. "Of course it's not illiegal!" So Yuki kissed Kisa. Then Hiro appeared out of nowhere and punched Yuki.

"Did you know that was gonna happen?!" Yuki asked Sasu.

"Heh heh heh... maaaaaaaaybe..."

The next pair was Kat and Kyo. They kissed shyly, then Lee shoved Kyo out the way, screaming, "KAT IS MINE DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!" Then he punched Kyo so hard he flew to the far end of the garden. Kyo came back a few minutes later, rubbing his head, soaking wet (it was still raining hard).

The next pair was Kakashi and Iruka (I couldn't resist!). They were quick to get into a passionate kiss, that lasted until Momiji shoved a badger between them, and everyone else pulled them forcefully apart. Sasuke had already fainted at the sight, and Batman had to spend the next fifteen minutes fanning him before he came round.

Sasu was sitting on Kakashi's chest indian-style. "Sensei, that was completely disgusting and mentally scarring!"

Kakashi laughed. "You should read Make Out Paradise."

Sasu ran away to spin the bottle again. It landed on her... and Braineh.

TWO SECONDS LATER

Braineh was lying on the floor, his head bleeding and his arm ripped off again (See 'Legacy' X3).

Sasu was hiding behind Sasuke, who was holding a bloody kunai in his hand, his arm around the authoress (X3 I couldn't resist writing that).

"No-one kisses my Sasu-chan! NO-ONE!"

"HEY! Who're ya calling YOUR Sasu-chan?!" Sasuke kissed her.

TWO SECONDS LATER

Sasuke was lying on the floor on top of Braineh, his head bleeding and his headband stuffed into his mouth.

A FEW MORE SECONDS LATER

Momiji was still hyper, despite it being about 6 hours past his bedtime. "I KNOW, I KNOW! Let's do TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!"

Everyone was yawning, not allowed to keel over and go to sleep again by order of the little hyper rabbit. "Oooo-kaaaay....."

Momiji spun the bottle, it landed on Kat.

"KAT-CHAN!!!!! TRUTH OR DARE?!?!?!?!?!"

"Ehh... Truth..." Momiji thought.

"Ooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay...... Do you..... FANCY SASUKE?!"

Kat giggled. "...YES!" She squealed as Sasuke looked daggers at her.

Momiji grinned. "Okayyyy dattebayo. Next...." He spun the bottle again, and it landed on Gaara. "YOUR TURN!!!!! TRUTH OR DARE?!?!?!?! Braineh can choose the outcome 'cause he has pretty hair!"

"Dare..." Gaara replied, a bored expression on his face.

Braineh smirked. "I dare you.... to sing the Barney song while dancing around, wearing a bright pink dress or miniskirt!!!!" 

There was a silence. An evil silence that would send shivers down Kakashi's spine. Which it would have, had he not been snoozing with Batman in a corner. Everyone turned to Gaara to see his reaction.

He was mad. REALLY MAD!!!! His hands were curled so tightly into fists his knuckles were white, his eyes were wide, and a slight twitch completed the look. He wanted blood for this.

Sand rose up, ready to kill anyone in his path.

"Nuuuh! You can't kill anyone! You PROMISED!!!!" Sasu yelled, clinging onto Gaara's arm. His head turned sharply towards her.

"No I didn't!" He glared.

"Yes you did! You promised!" Sasu glared back.

A growl escaped as he dropped the sand, it slowly going back to his gourd.

"Fine. Where am I going to get the p--" Zabuza pulled out a dress and skirt from behind his back. "But I don't know the Bar--"  Haku pulled out a boom box with a 'Barney and Friends Greatest Hits' tape inside.

Gaara growled again as he got up and snatched the skirt from Zabuza, and headed to the bathroom. 

As soon as everyone was sure Gaara was gone, the burst out laughing. Neji made sure there was still film in his camera, so he would NEVER forget this.

The bathroom door slammed open and closed, everyone becoming silent as the sandman entered the room, his pale chest exposed to the world, and the bright pink miniskirt around his hips (it didn't cover even half of his thighs). A flash went off in his face. He turned and snarled at a smirking Neji. A hand was lifted in the normal fashion, then squeezed shut. A hundred little pieces covered the floor. 

"HEY! That was my CAMERA!" Neji yelled.

"You're lucky it wasn't your face." Gaara stated. Then...

That damn child's song started.

"I love you..."

Gaara didn't move or speak. Iruka signaled for him to begin.

"You. Love. Me." Gaara's teeth were clenched as he began to move around in a circle. "We're a happy family..." His eye twitched like mad. "With a- GREAT big hug..." He shuddered as the words touched his lips, almost making him puke. "And a--" Did he just mumble f***in' hell? "...Kiss from... me. To. You." His hands were clenched so tight he felt his nails puncture his skin. He stopped dancing and closed his eyes tight. "Won't. You say... you... l-l-l-lo-loooo- lov- AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

And then he snapped.

As soon as his eyes opened again, sand appeared around Haku and Zabuza'a necks, and the boom box was smashed. He was sooooooo ready to decapitate them, but then he remembered what Sasu had said, and with a groan let the sand slip away once more.

And, still pissed off, he stomped back to the bathroom to change. Then... as soon as he left, the room was filled with hysterical laughter.

"OH MY GOD! THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!" Neji laughed.

"Next time we have to get him in a schoolgirl outfit!" Kat giggled. Even Sasuke was holding his sides!

Gaara then came back, redressed and a bit calmer.

Silence once more...

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" No one could hold back for long.

"I swear to whatever God you believe in, if you ever speak of this again after tonight, someone will soon find you dead, face down in a puddle. Now shut up and let my turn be over."

He flung the bottle across the floor, and it finally stopped on Lee...

2 HOURS LATER

"Okay, what now?" Yuki asked, voice a little shaky.

"How 'bout a... drinking game!" Sakura smiled, running to grab some shot glasses and alcoholic drinks from the kitchen. No one had time to state their own opinion, as the game was set up really quickly. Creepy drunk ninja girl...

"Okay! This game is called 'Quarters'." She explained. On the floor was a glass of beer and a quarter. The other drinks were spread out around the circle. "Now, you must try to bounce the quarter off the floor and into the glass! If you miss, you take a drink of whatever poison you choose. If you make it, everyone else has to drink. The last one who can remember their name in the end wins! I go first!" The stupid girl was too excited/drunk to notice everyone else's expressions.

Pinky took the quarter and aimed, then bounced it on the floor (it's a wooden floor okay?). And... made... it? She cheered her victory as everyone else had a drink of whatever. Except Hinata and Lee (Kisa fell asleep in the corner with Batman and Kakashi, 'cause she was still a bit young to drink).

Another bounce, another quarter in. Another round of drinks. Except Hinata and Lee.

"Why do I have a strange feeling that Sakura has played this many times before...?" Kyo whispered to Shino, who could only blink in amazement and suprise.

Another one in. "Hey!" The girl's voice swayed as she spoke. "Why aren't you two drinking?" She pointed at Lee and Hinata.

"Because if I have any alcohol I'll destroy half the city?" Lee answered.

"Oh, ya... but what about you, Miss Blushes?" She hiccuped.

"Um... well..." Hinata glanced down, shyly.

"She doesn't drink." Said Neji, half-threateningly.

"What? Pttp! What a wuss! Come on, have just a little?" Sakura picked up some vodka and put it to Hinata's lips.

"I--" Too late. The liquid slipped past her lips. She froze as more burned her throat.

Neji's eyes widened. "shoot! shoot! shoot!" He yelled, pushing Sakura away from his cousin. "shoot! Hinata! Hinata! Answer me!" He glared at the pink haired girl giggling on the floor. "You dog! Look what you've done!"

Sakura looked up at the two Hyugas. "What? She's stunded, that's all!" She smiled.

"NO! That damn vodka has made her drunk!"

"So?"

"So? SO?! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HINATA DRUNK?! IT'S NOT PRETTY!!!!"

"What? Is she some kind of slut?" Haku laughed.

"NO! She's--"

At that moment, Hinata snapped out of her calm state. And she looked pissed.

Neji took a step back. "Now... get some rope. And a chair..."

ABOUT 2 HOURS LATER

"Holy shoot!" Sasuke wiped a bead of sweat from his brow. "What the hell was that?!"

"I tried to tell you!" Neji tightened the ropes around Hinata (who was tied to a chair and passed out). "Hinata is a MEAN drunk!"

"Dude! That was NOT mean! That was some cute, innocent girl turned into a raging lunatic! It took you, me, Sasuke, Zabuza, Haku, Kyo, Gaara, Sasu, Kat AND Iruka just to tie her up!" Momiji lay on the floor, gasping for air.

At this point in the sleepover? Sakura was passed out on the floor, Yuki was in the kitchen working on the snacks, Kat was dancing around with Haku (Zabuza watching their every move), Hinata, of course, was tied up, Lee was staring at the passed out Sakura with googly eyes, Braineh was looking half-asleep on the couch, Neji, Shino, Kyo and Sasuke were watching the movie 'Darkness Falls', Momiji, Kat, Sasu, Batman, Iruka, Kakashi, Kisa and Kyo were passed out in the corner, and Gaara was leaning against the wall, managing to look bored and pissed off at the same time.    

 

 
I'm gonna try to add more later on, but school's starting tomorrow (nuuuuuh...), so it might be a little while. But you never know X3.

REVIEW OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL. Or at least bat at you with a plushie.  

   

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment