Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - It's the ears! (Tokyo Mew Mew)

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 9 - It's the ears! (Tokyo Mew Mew)

Chapter 9 - It's the ears! (Tokyo Mew Mew)
 

It's about time I got round to writing some Tokyo Mew Mew!!! Anywhoo... DON'T leave comments saying 'Actually, their names are Kisshu, Tart and Pie', or I may have to eat you. 

--

Kish yawned as he stretched himself out. So he was going to fight the Mew Mews again with Pai and Taruto. Nooooo biggie. He looked around for that Masaya kid. No sign of him. Damn.

Masaya pissed him off. He did nothing, Ichigo got hurt, and then she blamed Kish. It sucked. It was like Kish was the spawn of Satan or something. He remembered this one time...

Masaya ran over to Ichigo crying. "Ichi-chan! It huuuuuurts!!!" He blubbered, holding up his paper cut.

"OMIGOSH!!!! SOMEBODY CALL 911!!!!" Screamed Ichigo, running around in circles.

"I-Ichigo..." Kish reached out his hand, on the verge of dying from blood loss. "I-I think my spleen is broken..."

"YOU!!!!" Ichigo pointed at him. "IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!! YOU GAVE AOYAMA-KUN HIS LIFE-THREATENING PAPER CUT!!!!"

Then he got a mouthful of Strawberry Ribbon Surprise.

Damn him.

He floated down to the point where he was eye-level with Ichigo. He was about to speak, but noticed all the Mew Mews were staring at him. His eyebrow twitched and he sighed. "Listen, you! I'm going to--"

"SO KAWAII!!!!!" He was cut off by Ichigo tackling him to the ground.

"Wahh...?" Dumbfounded.

Then he felt her tugging at his ears. He slapped her hand away, and then he felt... soft fur. He blinked. Then he blinked again. "Wahh...?"

Lettuce blinked. "He's..."

Pudding smiled. "...Got..."

Mint stared. "...PANDA EARS!!!!!"

Zakuro died of shock. Then Mint killed herself because her Onee-san was dead.

Pai and Taruto landed at this point. Pudding gasped and pointed while Lettuce covered her face and blushed. Taruto and Pai blinked.

"...MONKEY EARS!!!"

"...PAI-SAN HAS BUNNY EARS!!!!!!"

Their eyes grew wide as they reached up to feel their ears. Oh dear. When they realised the situation... well, it was too late, really, because Pudding had glomped Taruto and Lettuce had latched herself to Pai. They recovered quickly from Mint and Zakuro's deaths.

About that time, Masaya ran up. "MOMOMIYA-CHAN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!"

Ichigo stopped glomping Kish enough to let him breath, and she responded. "Do YOU have adorably cute panda ears?"

"Um... no?"

"THEN YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME!!!!"

And Masaya got a mouthful of Strawberry Ribbon Surprise.

"This is the best day of my life!" Kish cried.

...And then he woke up.

Kish blinked and looked around the room. Then he felt his ears.

"...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

His scream carried all the way to Pai and Taruto, who came crashing into the room.

"WHAT'S WRONG, KISH-NII?!" Taruto yelled. Pai looked at Kish.

"Nothing seems wrong..."

"GUYSGUYSGUYS!!!!" Kish waved his arms around. "WE-NEED-EARS!!!!!"

"...Kish..." Pai growled.

"Oi, Kish-nii, we got ears; bigger ones than humans at that!"

"NONONO!!! I mean like PANDA EARS!!! BUNNY EARS!!!" He pointed at Pai, who had a tick mark forming on his forehead. "...AND MONKEY EARS!!!" He pointed at Taruto.

"...Are you feelin' okay, Kish-nii?" Taruto pressed his hand to Kish's forehead.

Kish slapped it away. "No, I'm serious! What if... I told you it would make Mew Pudding love you?"

Taruto blushed. "I-I-I WASN'T WATCHING HER BATHING!!!! WHATEVER PAI-NII TOLD YOU, IT WAS A DIRTY LIE!!!"

Kish blinked. Pai slapped his head.

As if to further himself, Taruto pointed at Pai. "...AND IT'S NOT LIKE HE HASN'T SEEN LETTUCE-- Mmph!"

With a hand over his mouth, Pai was on the verge of gagging him.

Kish's smile grew slyer. Well, all we have to do is get those special ears... They'll think it's cuuuuute," he sing-songed.

Taruto's eyes grew wide and pleading as he looked at Pai.

Pai sighed and slapped his head again.

--

"Deep Blue, we come with a request..." Kish bowed.

"A... Request? You haven't found a Mew Aqua yet, and you already expect a reward?"

"It's not like that, Leader-sama..." Pai mumbled, also bowing.

"It's something that will help us complete our mission!" Kish and Pai glanced at Taruto.

"...Very well..." The voice responded hesitently. "If it will help you achieve a Mew Aqua, name it!"

"We need... Panda ears!"

"Monkey ears!"

"And... Bunny... Ears..."

--

--

--

"TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!!!" Kish yelled as they flew through the sky.

"...Who?" Taruto gave him a blank look, as Pai quietly loaded a gun.

 

--

 

OH YEAH!!! That was so fun to write!!!! Read and review, or I will set Kish, Neji and my squirrelz on you. And don't think I wouldn't ^^!

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LoveWrathChan on April 21, 2008, 9:40:14 AM

LoveWrathChan on
LoveWrathChanLAWLZ!!!!!!! *favs!!! a million times!*

NightRat on November 1, 2007, 6:29:56 AM

NightRat on
NightRatHaha THAT'S SOOO FUNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Goodness me! I'll add that to my list of stuff I must draw before I die- along with Yuki (furuba) on a sugar rush and Jimmy Kudo (case closed) standing on his head.

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 17, 2007, 3:04:40 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Why his head?

Also, you know he popped the lenses outta his glasses in book 1? How come nobody EVER notices that he just wears frames?! It's a bit weird to just wear frames!!!

NightRat on November 17, 2007, 4:56:30 AM

NightRat on
NightRatHmm... Yeah!! THAT'S SO FUNNY!!! It's like in mew mew they transform in PUBLIC and nobody ever says "hey Ichigo just turned into a catgirl!"
By the way his head 'cause it's so big...

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 17, 2007, 5:59:13 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Oh right! Big head!!! And yeah, the Mew Mews DO do that! But notmally, NO-ONE says, 'Oh lookee! It's MINT-CHAN!!!', or 'Oh lookee, it's ZAKURO-CHAN!!!', or 'Oh look, it's PUDDING!!!!', but they all look exactly the same!!!!!!!

But doesn't Ichigo's hair get pinker, and Lettuce's hair get greener? Or something...