Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - 20 ways to get Ryou to rip your head off!!!

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 10 - 20 ways to get Ryou to rip your head off!!!

Chapter 10 - 20 ways to get Ryou to rip your head off!!!
 

 

NOTE: I am not responsible for any injuries sustained while performing these acts. Ryou-chan is easily angered, so don't come crying to me.

Anywhoo...

1. Wake him up in the middle of the night, saying you found a Mew Aqua.

2. When he finds out you've lied, and asks; "Why did you wake me up at midnight for THAT?!?!?!" Shine a torch in his face and say, "Come join the Dark Side... We have pie!!! (Or Pai works just as well)"

3. Steal his clothes, and leave only Pudding's uniform for him to wear.

4. Take a big hammer and have fun in the basement lab.

5. When the cafe is peaceful, scream across the room to him; "Ryou! How's your affair going with Keiichiro?! You know you shouldn't cheat on Masaya!!!!" Count to ten and run like heck.

6. Ask him the deal between him and Keiichiro, and ask when he is going to resolve his issues between him and Pudding.

7. Give him sleeping pills in his drink (all that coffee will get to him eventually), and have Kish transport him to the top of the Eiffel Tower in France. Make sure you have access to a French newspaper to see the result.

8. Tie him to your ceiling fan and turn it on (make sure you have insurance on your fan).

9. Lock him in the Cafe alone with every single fangirl he has (it must be a big room), and hold a 'hug and kiss Ryou' party.

10. Surprise him every time he steps out of the Cafe by covering him in silly string (make sure you have lots of silly string at hand).

11. Force him to watch Kish kiss Ichigo (though Ichigo would probably be the most likely to cause you injury).

12. While he sleeps, tape him to the bed, shine a light in his face and yell; "TRAIN!!!!!"

13. Have Kish tell Ryou that he found all the Mew Aqua, then crashed his computer.

14. Have fun painting his room to Pudding and Mint's tastes.

15. Cosplay as a Sailor Moon character, then dance round him saying, "This is where you got the idea, isn't it?! You were influenced by girly anime!!!!"

16. Proceed to whack him over the head with whatever weapon your Sailor has.

17. Dye his hair purple and tell him that, with a bit more sarcasm added to his personality, he could become Pai! (Pai may not be too pleased with you.)

18. Tie yourself to his door and when he goes to bed start screaming random things (make sure you can untie yourself VERY quickly).

19. Ask, "WHAT'CHA DOING?!" every three seconds while he is doing research.

20. While he is drinking his coffee, tell him the lab is on fire (or something). When he rushes off in a spaz, switch his drink to something really sugary. Then when he comes back complaining, shrug and tell him you're sorry, it was a mistake. Then watch as he drinks your sugary concoction. Wait until he is really hyper, then film him... The next day, when he has calmed down, ask him if he wants to watch a video with you (if he says no, whine at him until he changes his mind). Then show him the video of himself.

 

Note; to pull these off, you must be a REALLY fast runner!    

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightRat on November 17, 2007, 2:13:04 AM

NightRat on
NightRatYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! Love them!!! You couldn't ahve done a better job!!
Hmmm... I have only done 19 (not to Ryou...)but I must do * to everyone I know! Even....YOU! I have a Sailor Moon comic at home...