Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Nani desu?! Sasu's gone mad!!!

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 11 - Nani desu?! Sasu's gone mad!!!

Chapter 11 - Nani desu?! Sasu's gone mad!!!
 

 

Kish: Okay, I volunteered to do this... *Holds up piece of paper with prewritten disclaimer* Sasu-chan does NOT own Tokyo Mew Mew! She only owns herself, the nonexistant plot and... Aoi no Kishi (Blue Knight)? Okay...

Sasu: Well no one else wanted him !!!

Kish: ...Anywhoo, if she DID own us, Masaya would never have existed, I would wear more decent clothes, and random perverts wouldn't pop out of nowhere and say "Dude looks like a lady!!!"

Random Pervert: *Pops up* Dude looks like a lady!!!

Sasu: Bakayaro!!!! Shut up !!! Leave my Kishy-kun alone!!! *Beats pervert to death with cricket bat, then hides body and other murder evidence in a cupboard somewhere* Now on with the story !!!!

 

------

 

Ichigo: *Standing alone on top of a really tall building*

Sasu: *Steps into screen* So where are the others?!

Kish: *Follows* I don't know! Just not here!

Ichigo: Yay we won!!!

*Hamsterdance music plays*

Sasu: Where's that music coming from?!

Kish: How should I know?! YOU wrote it!!!

Sasu: Oh...

Kish: *Swirls hands in circles in front of Sasu's face* Use your imagination!!!!

Ichigo: *Dances Happy Dance, while getting closer and closer to the edge of the building...*

Sasu: NUUUH!!! Ichi-chan NO!!!!!

Ichigo: *Trips over her own feet and falls off building* ...Is this the end...?!

 

-----

 

Meanwhile, Kish, Pai and Taruto teleported into Tokyo. They were thinking....

"Ichigo..."

"Pudding..."

"..."

Kish looked up. "Pai's head is so thick it's like it has a barrier around it!!!" Sasu wheeled on a board with a diagram of Pai's head on it.

"What I got was in code, sorry. If I DID translate it; it would all be in really big words that you wouldn't understand."

"But I'm writing this, so I can make him think whatever I want!!!!!" Kish glared at her.

"...What...?"

Pai looked around. "Hey, what's that noise? It sounds like someone's screa-" Ichigo came flying (falling) down towards Pai. Pai didn't have enough time to think (which is saying a lot! This is PAI we're talking about!!!), when Ichigo landed on him.

Their faces met, and they were kind of...

...KISSING.

Ichigo and Pai screamed. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" Kish was staring. Not just because Ichigo just fell out of the sky, but more due to...

"Why couldn't Ichigo fall out of the sky onto ME?!"

Taruto, on the other hand, was really freaked out. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.....!" He was extremely disgusted and confused. Who would want to kiss PAI?! That mean guy who called him names - he didn't understand!

All the other Mews came up. "I-CHI-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Kish stopped freaking out for a second. "Waittaminute... If Ichigo is there... doing that... Maybe she's broken up with that tree-hugger!!!! That would be awesome!!!!" He began to daydream...

Commentator Kish: Ehh, Other Kish? It's kind of weird when you do that...

Kish spun around. "THEN WHY ARE YOU LETTING SASU WRITE IT?!?!?!"

Commentator Kish: ...*Shrug*...

Ichigo looked up and Kish tried to act cool. "Hey Koneko-chan..."

Ichigo frowned. "Oh, it's YOU." She looked blankly down at Pai.

Lettuce ran up. "Ichigo-san! We were looking everywhere and- OH DEAR GOD MY EYES!!!!!"

Zakuro died of shock (again), Mint just stood there with her eyes five times their original size, and Pudding was holding a camera.

Then Masaya appeared out of nowhere. "Hey, who's that purple guy... AND WHY IS MY ICHI-CHAN KISSING HIM?!?!" 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment