Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The big fight!!!!

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 12 - The big fight!!!!

Chapter 12 - The big fight!!!!
 

(SasukeAndMomijiHaHa = Kat)

(NightRat = Rach)

It was a normal day for everyone at Kaibara High (yes I stole it from Furuba), especially Sasu, Kat, and Rach. 

Behind Café Mew Mew, Kish and Masaya were staring each other down. Kish broke the silence. "So," he began, hate burning in his voice, "we're here to settle a matter over Koneko-chan man-to-man."

Masaya replied with; "You made a big mistake, challenging me. But I guess that's what you get for taking what's mine."

Hearing him refer to Ichigo as a possession made Kish fly off the handle. He jumped onto Masaya and punched him in the face. Masaya made the most cowardly move and attempted to kick Kish right in the... you know... but missed, only hitting him in the leg.

"Nice try!" Kish taunted. With that, he kicked Masaya in the stomach, and the tree-hugger collapsed. "That should teach you not to treat Koneko-chan with disrespect, you JERK!!!" He cried, tears streaming down his cheeks as he stood against a sunset background. He seemed about to punch Masaya again, but then his mobile rang. "Yello? Oh hey, Koneko-chan! So you're planning the party in the Café now? And Ryou's on his way to the door? 'Kay, I will. Bye." After hanging up, Kish said one last time to Masaya; "You remember what I told you!" And with that, teleported away to distract Ryou. Then all of a sudden three schoolgirls came out of the shadows, who had been watching the whole thing.

Sasu, Kat and Rach came and looked down at Masaya. Then Rach spoke up.

"Girls..." She began, "Belong to no one. THEY BRING THEMSELVES TO A MAN IF THEY LOVE HIM!!!!!" Then Kat punched him in the face.

"What was that for?!"

"I dunno. I've just been dying to do that!" Then Sasu suddenly kicked him in the shins, sobbing.

"AOYAMA YOU IDIOT!!!" Masaya looked up at her, holding his leg. "IF YOU'RE NOT MORE GENTLE, THEN YOU'LL NEVER BE A REAL MAN!!!!"

"Omigod... YOU MADE SASU-CHAN CRY, YOU BIG JERK!!!!" Rach punched him in the eye. Masaya tried to swing a punch back at her, but K grabbed his wrist and twisted it.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY FRIEND!!!!!" She yelled angrily. Masaya was by now really freaked out by these supposedly cutesy schoolgirls attacking him, so he ran away. He had only got about five meters when Sasu's shoe hit him on the back on the head, followed closely by a Jeff Smith Bone volume. (Which is thicker than Order of the Phoenix!)

And then he woke up. He shot out of bed, alarmed, but then he thought, 'Oh good... it was all a dream!' But then he realised he had an ice pack on his head, and a cast on his arm.

'Damn.' He thought as he fell back into bed, bumping his head on the way.

 

 

     

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightRat on November 21, 2007, 3:50:52 PM

NightRat on
NightRatOMG!! I AM IN IT YAAAY!!!
Thank you and this is hilarious!