Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - INNUENDO!!!

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 13 - INNUENDO!!!

Chapter 13 - INNUENDO!!!
 

Once upon a time there was a magical sparkly rainbow pony named Aoyama Masaya who owned a magical bubbly waterfall. He flew to Furubaland and BROUGHT HIS 4KIDS-CENTERED EVIL WITH HIM!!!!! He flew there on a jet plane. Because they had jet planes. And gay bars.

Meanwhile, Gaara ate cereal. He wasn't really sure where the cereal came from, but it was Cheerios, and anyone who tried to steal them would get A FACE FULL OF SANDY PAIN. And cereal. Suddenly, Pai floated magically down from the sky using his magical umbrella of magic that he was magically holding on to (I don't care that he can fly anyway).

"Actually," he said, "they're poisoned. You're going to die. But first..."

BLADE OF THUNDER!!!!!!

"Oh," said Gaara. Then he fell forward into a bowl of milk, all the cereal having been eaten. Yes, it was JUST milk. It came from a COW. There is NO innuendo here. Move along.

Yuki came in. He was wearing a PINK WIG (innuendo!). Ryou followed. He had grown a moustache. It was blonde. Actually, that's not important. They all teleported. To the roof. Actually, that's not important either.

Ryou looked at the wig.

"How can you wear that? ...It's not emo enough. I don't like you." He climbed off the roof. There weren't enough corners to sit in up there anyway. He was only halfway down when ITACHI!!!! beat him up. With a butterfly. Because that's possible.

"Uh," said Masaya, "where do I come into all this?"

"You don't," said Pai. "Have some Cheerios."

"No thanks. I've kind of been put off by watching Ryou getting beaten up with a butterfly."

"YOU'LL EAT THESE GODDAMN CHEERIOS THAT I PULLED SOMEHOW INTACT OUT OF GAARA'S POISONED STOMACH, AND YOU'LL LIKE THEM!!!!!!"

"...'Kay."

-----

Walking along the road with Kish and Hinata, Neji was struck by a falling idea.

"HEY! Do you know what would make an otherwise GODLIKE fanfic EVEN BETTER?!?! CROSSOVERS!!!!!"

"Um... We already have those, Neji-nii..."

"I am Snape, the potions master. Give me a quote that you DIDN'T steal from Potter Puppet Pals, PLEASE."

 Hinata looked down.

"Why are Keiichiro and Shigure-san passed out in the middle of the street with a bottle of saké?"

"THAT'S NOT THE KIND OF QUOTE I MEANT! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU WITH A CRICKET BAT!!!!"

"GURE-NII!!!! GET A PROPER SLEEP PATTERN!!!!"

"WAKE UP KEIICHIRO YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR MANGA!!!!!!"

Shigure and Keiichiro woke up.

"What... are you saying?"

"We're saying turn around, and don't look at this butterfly."

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightRat on November 24, 2007, 12:31:14 AM

NightRat on
NightRatHaha!! That's so funny and I don't even watch Naruto!!

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 24, 2007, 1:27:30 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5*^-^*