Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Quiz results XD!

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 14 - Quiz results XD!

Chapter 14 - Quiz results XD!
 

 

Okay, this is a Naruto quiz I took on Quizilla.com! It's really cool!!! (And all the answers are mine, btw. The questions are not.)

 

1. Name:

Sasu-chan.

 

2. Age:

Ehh. 12.

 

3. Gender:

Female.

 

4. Fave colour:

Pink!

 

5. Personality (be EXTREMELY descriptive. Take up a page if you have to.):

...Hyper. Even without sugar. Very, scarily mad. Can get emo if annoyed or upset. Gets upset easily. AM EMO IF LONELY!!!!!!!! But I don't stab myself. Can talk for up to 10 minutes without a break.

Anime freak. Manga freak. What more is there to say?

 

6. Looks (I'll try to find a pic for you, so be descriptive):

Ehhh... long-ISH brown hair. Blue eyes. Happy/mad expression. WEARS DARK GREEN TOP WITH ELBOW LENGTH SLEEVES (longer in winter) AND JEANS!!!!!!

 

7. Preferred gender for date:

Male. (No, really?)

 

8. Your past (please let's be descriptive here!):

Ehhh... Born.

Adopted by Akatsuki.

Stolen from Akatsuki.

Brought up in.... *shiver* THE REAL WORLD!!!!!!

Discovered Anime. (In order: Fruits Basket, .hack, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ghost Hunt, Naruto, Yu Gi Oh!, Maburaho, Case Closed.)

Fell into my bike wheel (it hurt!).

Fell into Anime world. Dragged Kat-chan, Rach-chan and Shugo-kun with me.

Now live in Konoha, Mac.Anu, the Sohma estate, Ryou's cafe, or anywhere that'll have me.

 

9. Who do you think your BFF would be in their world?:

MY ETERNAL RIVAL!!!!! And best friend, too...

 

10. Crush(es):

...Do I really have to answer that?

 

11. Enemies:

ANYONE NORMAL DAMMIT!!!!!

 

12.  Rivals:

Oh, are we talking about in the Naruto world here? NEJI!!!!! And Sasuke. AND MY ETERNAL RIVAL... KAT-CHAN!!!!!

 

13. Fave boys:

Neji! Itachi! Deidaraaaa! Gaara-chan! 

 

14. Fave gals:

Sakura... and TenTen!

 

15. What do you think of....:

Naruto: Hyper freak. I LOVE HIM!!!!

Sasuke: OMG! Quick give him coffee!!!!!

Sakura: Does she smell like cherries too? But seriously, she needs to give up on Sasuke and go out with Neji instead!!!

Kakashi: Which shampoo does he use? I WANT IT!!!!

Sai: ...Creepy emo Sasuke cosplayer. Probably Orochimaru's grandson. Kill him.

Ino: YAY INO PIG!!! I likey her hair. But does she wear those arm warmers just 'cause Sasuke does?

Choji: Where does he store all that food?! He keeps producing it from nowhere...

Shikamaru: Where does he find all those fields to lie down in? I swear Konoha is surrounded by forests... 

Asuma: He needs... to stop... smoking... It's bad for the kids (why am I calling them kids...?).

Kiba: ...Scooby snack?

Hinata: Nyeh, how can she survive in that eskimo coat? Doesn't she wear it all year round...?

Shino: Heh, bugs.

Kurenai: OMG IS THAT THE SHARINGAN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Neji: Cut and dye his hair while he sleeps. And steal his 'Destiny' catchphrase.

TenTen: CUT OFF HER BUNS!!! CUT OFF HER BUNS!!!!!!

Lee: Yes, Gai-sensei IS the best!!!!

Gai: BEHOLD MY POWERS OF YOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shizune: She should really stop getting so excited over temples which just get blown up anyway.

Tsunade: THE LEGENDARY SUCKER!!!!!!

Orochimaru: Oro Jackson. Probably Sai's grandpa. His arms are supposed to be dead, but they apparantly still hurt!!! HOW CAN THAT BE?!?!?!?!?!

Jiraiya: STEEEEER-IKE!!!!

Fourth Hokage: I want his hair. IWANTITIWANTITIWANTIT!!!!!!!!! Also, I think he IS Naru-chan's dad...........

Third Hokage: Killed Oro Jackson's arms. A hero. Big hat. Crystal ball.

Kabuto: I LOVEEEEZ HIS GLASSES!!!!! He looks so cute when he first shows up in the manga!

Zaku: Kakashi hair!!!

Kin: Sucks at being an Anime character.

Dosu: What happened to his face?

Anko: That coat must be very strategically placed...

Ibiki: His head... Ewwww.

Iruka: DOLPHIN-CHAN!!!!!!! HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!! MINE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!

Itachi: Super-cool! PURPLE NAIL VARNISH!!!!!

Deidara: Dei-niisan! MY FAVE CHARACTER BESIDES DOLPHIN-CHAN!!!!! And I love his hair!!! He looks like a cross between Naruto and Ino with a little bit of Kiba thrown in.

Kisame: If you threw him into water, would he still breathe?

Tobi: Tobi is a good boy! His mask is MINE!!!!!

Sasori: Heh... Puppet master...

Kakuzu: ...Who?

Hidan: ...Ehh?

Konan: OMG SHE'S SO COOL!!!!! The Akatsuki needs MORE WOMEN!!!!!!

Pein: What are the marks down his nose?

Zetsu: HIS PLANT-HEAD-THINGY IS MINE!!!!!!!

Zabuza: Awesome! HE SHOULD HAVE LIVED!!!!! LIVED I SAY!!!!!!

Haku: OMG HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED!!!!! BAD KAKASHI BAD!!!!! Sniff... And he was such a cool character too...

 

16. What would you think/say/do if Naruto came up and kissed you?:

I would blush so much my head would explode...

...And then I would beat him up.

 

17. Ditto Sasuke?:

I would tie him up, gift wrap him and send him to a certain pink-haired kunoichi named Sakura.

 

18: Ditto Shukamaru?:

I would... probably be caught in the Kagemane no Bunshin (shadow bind technique) before I could destroy him.

 

19. Ino?:

I would run screaming to Kat-chan.

 

20. Hinata?:

Does she really hate her life that much?

 

21. Dare I say it... TSUNADE?!?!?!?!:

I would die.

 

22. Okay, say Itachi came and asked you to join the Akatsuki. What would you do/think/say?:

I would say okay, but only if I get a cool cloak and nail varnish too.

 

23. If you had to choose between your family or your one true love, who would you pick?:

I would join the Akatsuki and leave them both!!! Mwa hya hya hya!!!

 

24. What do you believe is the meaning of life?:

I exist only to blow things up (especially Masaya) and torment people. Especially anime bishies.

 

25. If Deidara and Sasori both asked you what you believed art was, what would you say?:

BANG UN!!!!!!! Yay for Deidara-niisan!

 

26. Pretend you can sing. What would you do if Itachi caught you singing in your room?:

I would beat him with a plushie until he either fell over or left the room.

 

27. If you saw Naruto getting picked on by a couple of Chunnin, and you were just a Genin, what would you do?:

I WOULD RAIN DEATH UPON THEIR CURSED SOULS...

 

28. If you were in the Naruto world, do you think you would amount to anything? BE TRUTHFUL!!!:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Quiz is copyright Loner101 at  http://www.quizilla.com/users/Loner001/profile/. I repeat, ANSWERS ARE COPYRIGHT MEH!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment