Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Sasu's top 10 most annoying Anime characters!

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 15 - Sasu's top 10 most annoying Anime characters!

Chapter 15 - Sasu's top 10 most annoying Anime characters!
 

 

After reading the SFX magazine's 'Most Annoying Anime Characters', I decided to make my own!!!! (I apologise in advance if anyone reading this likes these characters...)



1. Momo (Peach Girl): She takes love WAY too seriously - and she's such a slut! Surely there are better things to do than get raped every 5 minutes?!



2. Sai (Naruto): Who let the Sasuke cosplayer in?! All he does is stalk people and talk about... manly parts. I bet he's Orochimaru's grandson. Or something.



3. Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket): She just goes around believing that everyone is wonderful at heart, and deep down they just want to be understood. This gets her close to the unattainable Prince(ss) Yun-Yun, and mellows the bitter heart of Kyon-Kyon. Great misfortune tends to befall any who dare to think she isn't wonderful. You just want to hit her until she shows a proper emotion, like anger or something.



4. Leeche (Demon Diary ): "AI-YAI-YAI!!!! What treachery is this?! A Demon Lord with a beautiful face?! But no... I must resist your charms... FOR IT IS MY DUTY TO DESTROY YOU!!!! SCREEAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!" Spoilt little self-centred girls are horrible. Spoilt little self-centred girls with deadly smoke bombs to attack Demon Lords are even worse.



5. Zoe Hanson (Mew Mew Power): She really needs to either give up on Mark or kill him. He's worse than Masaya (she's so desperate - but all the hot guys like her anyway! WHY IS THAT?!?!?!)!!!



6. Yugi (Yu Gi Oh!): Is it normal to get beaten up every twenty seconds? And what kind of person wears their school uniform on the weekends? I'm pretty sure he's less wimpy in the anime, right...? (Wrong.)



7. Akito (Fruits Basket): How much more physically and mentally retarded can you get?! Kyon-Kyon, Yun-Yun and Black Haru could take him down super-easy, but they don't, 'cause if they did he would throw WIND CHIMES at them!!!! (And if he IS a girl, my god, she's flat.) 



8. Dren, Sardon & Tarb (Mew Mew Power): The most corrupted trio in Anime. Dren actually sang 'Sing A Song of Sixpence' in one of the episodes - how weird is that?! And whoever their seiyuus (voice actors) are, they must be gay. Or work for Orochimaru. Even though the American version isn't COMPLETELY different from the original (and WAY better) Tokyo Mew Mew, their very presence makes the whole thing so much... gayer. Case Closed (the American version) almost rivals them (Kami help us all...).



9. Kazuki & Kuriko (Maburaho): The worst couple to ever have entered Anime!!!! Each part of this pairing is annoying in its own way, but with their powers combined they're a mass of irritation, the likes of which haven't been seen since PXG or Power Rangers Dino Thunder (Kami...)...   



10. Balmung (.hack): To be fair, Balmung's only up here 'cause he's always so retardedly suspicious of everyone all the time! In //a new birth he constantly tries to kill Kite (and he has waaaaaay too much screentime anywhoo. He should give some to Tenten...)!!!!!!

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND a character who ISN'T Anime!!!!!!

 

Twig (The Edge Chronicles): What do you do when your parents abandon you in the Deepwoods? Go off and get eaten by a tree, destroy Undertown, kill your newfound Father and unchain Sanctaphrax, of course!!!! And what do you do when you marry and have a daughter? Abandon her for almost her entire life then let her get eaten by wolves, of course!!!! And what do you do when your orphan grandson finds you in the middle of the Deepwoods on his Treatese-voyage? Go and destroy Sanctaphrax again!!!!! WHAT ELSE?!?!?! (But I do luveez him though... he is my favie character!!!)

 

 

SASU-CHAN APOLOGISES MOST SINCERELY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY HER OPINIONS!!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME TO BEAT HER WITH A KAGURA ONEE-CHAN PLUSHIE AND ONE BANDERBEAR PLUSHIE(S)!!!!!!

But not the Deidara or Itachi plushies. For they are sacred.

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on January 30, 2008, 12:23:07 AM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHakat: aww *standing ready with deidra and itachi plushies*