Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Jiggly Squiggly Banana

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 16 - Jiggly Squiggly Banana

Chapter 16 - Jiggly Squiggly Banana
I'm really bored, so I'm just gonna write a whole load of crazy crap and see what comes out XD.

Once upon a time there was a magical jiggly squiggly banana. It was lying peacefully in the street, then Rock Lee floated magically down from the sky using his magical umbrella of magic that he was magically holding onto, and ate the magical jiggly squiggly banana.

Meanwhile, Sasu, Kat, Rach and Shugo were eating ice cream. Sasu had strawberry, Rach had chocolate, Kat had coffee and Shugo had vanilla.

Masaya ran up to them.

"OMG YOU HAVE STRAWBERRY!" He stole Sasu's ice cream and ran away.

Sasu cried... then went and bought another ice cream.

On her way back from the ice cream stall, she passed Neji sleeping peacefully beneath a tree on a grassy verge.

Sasu jumped on his stomach.

"WAKEUPDATTEBAYO!!!!!!"

Neji shot up screaming. He looked at Sasu. "Dude... You're speaking two languages at once. That... that isn't angsty enough. I don't like you."

Sasu was standing veeeeeeeery still with her ice cream, her eyes wide open and one twitching slightly.

"Oh snap..."


Shugo, Rach and Kat were walking up the road to find Sasu. They found her with Neji in a headlock, yelling;

"You're family, you are! Family!!!!!" Kat covered her eyes.

"OMG poor Neji! There is no hope for him!"

Shugo put a hand on her shoulder. "Wait! I think I may have a solution." He walked up to Sasu, produced a large frying pan and smacked her over the head with it.

Sasu fell unconsious, and Rach was trying to calm Neji down.

Shugo looked at Neji. "What the hell happened?"

Neji sighed. "Crack in her ice cream."

"Oh snap..."

Rach was fuming. "Okay! We're gonna find the person who did this, and set Conan on them!!!!!" They marched down the road (Sasu slung over Neji's shoulder), to the ice cream shop.

They found Steven Blum behind the counter (you know, the guy who voices Zabuza). Shugo slammed his hand down on the polished surface.

"Was it YOU who put crack in Sasu's ice cream?!"

Steven shrugged. "I wanted to see what would happen. I've never seen Sasu on crack before."

Ket leaned over the counter and shook him. "You killed Sasu! YOU KILLED SASU!!!!!!"

"Really?"

"No. She's just knocked out."

"Oh."


Sasu woke up. "...Is that Conan?"

Rach looked over.

"Yup."

"OMG CONAN!!!!!!!" Sasu's crack-induced little brother complex suddenly kicked in, and she got hold of Conan in a headlock.

"You're family, you are! Family!"

"Owieeeeee!!!!!!!!"


DUH END.

Yeah.... that was random. I was listening to Bill Baily's thoughts on how Christianity would have been totally different if they'd given the donkey some crack.

Such is my life.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on January 29, 2008, 10:46:51 PM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHaDOOOONKEEEEEY. YAYZ!

MEH LUFFS DONKEYZ.

THE DONKEY JUST PEICES IT ALL TOGETHER...

sasu: but theres only one mention of the...

OH WELL THEN!
DOOOOOOOONKEEEEEEY!