Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - FMA Personalised >:D!

Stories I write in my free time... It has characters from all over the place, so I wasn't really sure what catergory to put it in... READ AND ENJOY!!!! ^-^

Chapter 17 - FMA Personalised >:D!

Chapter 17 - FMA Personalised >:D!
Mkay! It's an FMA personality quiz (taken on Quizilla.com dattebayo)!!!!!

1. (Honestly) Are you short?

...Yes. GOD DAMMIT EVERYONE IS TALLER THAN ME D::D


RP 5. When that's over, you see them when you're walking down the street with your shrimp fried rice (or other Chinese food). They seem to be following you. What's your reaction?

(EHH?! WHAT FRIED RICE?!?!?!?! ARE YOU SAYING I'M SHORT?!?!?!?!?!)

Turn around and ask them WHY THE HELL A TALL (to me) PERSON AND A SUIT OF ARMOUR ARE STALKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



RP 6. If you didn't run away or something like that, they come up to you and the short one says "I'm Edward Elric. -Shows pocket watch- I'm a state ALchemist." (Pretend you're a state alchemist too) "Colonel Mustang wants to see you immediately."
He pulls you along. You don't fight it (ONLY 'CAUSE HE'S TALLER THAN ME D:!). You reach Headquarters, then you enter Mustang's office, and he makes the usual short jokes to Ed. Then he asks you the question: "We've found this - holds up a kitty (Colonel Bastard with a kitty?!)-, I was wondering if you could take care of it." (Is that actually a question?) Al goes crazy. "-Pets cat- I LOVE KITTIES!!!!!" Do you take it?


KITTY!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE I'LL TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I shall call it Ichigo, or something. Or if it's a boy, I shall call it ALTO!!!!!

(Roy: EH-HEM.)

OH! Right! Yes, I will take the kitty!!!!! Can I name it?!



4. What do you think of these characters?

Ed: HOW DARE HE BE TALLER THAN ME!!!! Keh. He is awesome though >:D.

Al: OHMYGOSHSOADORABLE!!!!! I love his voice sooooooooo much!!!!!! -HUGS- (Oh! And his voice actor also does Hiro from Fruits Basket!)

Mustang: Colonel Bastard. HIS DUB VOICE WAS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!! RAWR!!!! But he does pwn all. 'CaUsE hE cAn ShOoT fLaMeS wItH hIs PyRoTeX (AWESOME word!) gLoVeS... >:D

Armstrong: FINALLY WE HAVE ANOTHER ARMSTRONG!!!! (That's my family name :D!!!!!!!!!)
ARMSTRONG'S BALD HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! His little bit of hair kinda looks like Izuru's from Bleach...


Lust: Y'know, her english voice actor also voices Tohru in Fruits Basket!!!!! ISN'T IT WEIRD?!?!?!?!?! THEY'RE SOOOO DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!
Other than that, she kinda looks like my old music teacher 0_o'


Wrath: Okay, they REALLY don't need him... OMG GIVE BACK EDO-CHAN'S ARM!!!! AND HIS LEG DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GYAWAH!!!!!! -Attacks Wrath with plushies-

Ed & Al's mom: Yeah... She isn't around long enough for me to think anything much of her... DAMN YOU HOHENHEIM!!!!!!!

Ed & Al's dad: What's the deal with his name anyway? I repeat... DAMN YOU HOHEMHEIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DISAPPEAR FOR A HUNDRED EPISODES THEN COME BACK AND TURN EDO-CHAN ANGSTY!!!!!!!!! GYAWAAAAHZA ROFFLECOPTER!!!!! -Attacks Hohenheim with plushies-

Envy: Transexual palm tree! Transexual palm treeeeeee! And why does he look so much like Kish?!
Oh! And 'cause he's Edo-chan and Al's brother, does that mean he has another name? OMG I MUST HAVE MORE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Greed: I think his jacket collar's made from roadkill :D.


MKAY! Well there you have it! If you didn't realise, pink is me and black is the original! Okay!

Ja ne ^^!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment