Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Transfer Problem

Jeremy transfers Odd back from a mission and something goes wrong.

Chapter 2 - Transfer Problem

Chapter 2 - Transfer Problem

Odd was almost at the bathroom. When he had reached it he got in and put his hair up.

"Ah much better," he said releaved.

He walked out of the bathroom seeing Yumi, Ulrick, and Jeremy waiting for him. He went up to them
and they walked down the hall.

"Finally my hair back to normal. I don't know if I could stand having it down."

"Actually you look pretty good with your hair down. I mean even Sissi thought you looked good." commented
Yumi as Odd sunk his neck into his shoulders and made an angry face.

"Oh come on Odd. It's kinda cool looking. Your hair is one of the misteries of the school. I mean this is the
first time even we have seen your hair down, and we've known eachother for a long time." added Ulrick.

"I know. It's kinda embaressing. I mean no boys have long hair."

"Why didn't you ever cut your hair?" asked Jeremy.

"Well I don't know actually..."

"Did you ever think of cutting your hair?" asked Yumi.

"Hell no!" Odd screamed realising he just screamed a curse word in school.

"oooook... anyway... xnana has been quiet lately," mentioned Ulrick.

"I've noticed, well let's hope he doesn't attack," said Jeremy.

They all walk to the door and headed outside, the sun completely up now. Other people were outside too. They
saw Milly talking to Sissi. What could they be talking about? They all walked over to see what was going on. Milly
was showing her tape to Sissi, the one with Odd's hair down. Odd's face went red as Milly walked over to him.

"Why did you put your hair up! You look so cute with it down!" moaned Milly.

Odd got anoyed, "Because i don't like it! Duh! If i did like it i would have worn it down!"

Milly got offended, "Well you don't have to yell about it!"

"Hey i can do what ever i want. You better bash that tape!"

"Make me!" said Milly and she ran off with it.

"Hey get back here!" screamed Odd.

"Great job Odd, now she'll show the whole school!" said Ulrick.

"Ugh..."

The day went by slowly. Milly had shown everyone in the school Odd. Odd was so embaressed. He wanted to strangle Milly.
But he knew he couldn't. Later that afternoon something weird happened. A fire started itself in the kitchen.

"I smell smoke..." said Yumi, "Guys..."

Suddenly the anouncements went on, "Everyone is to leace the school imidiately! There is a fire!"

Screams were heard everywhere as the kids ran out of the school. Minutes later Jim ran out of the school with principle.

"Children come we have to find shelter. Fires are starting everywhere!" yelled the principle.

"This sounds like a xana attack!" Jeremy said to the gang.

"Right let's head for the factory," said Odd.

They all ran to the factory having to avoid the fire. They were sweating as the climbed into the sewer barely able to make it before
the fire covered the area. Odd, Yumi, and Ulrick grabbed there skateboards and starting sliding down the ciment path, while
Jeremy hoped on his scooter and followed them. Pretty soon they reached the other side and climbed the latter. They pushed
the slate off and climbed up to the surface. The fire hadn't reached that area yet.

As they ran across the bridge Jeremy said, "I know what xana's doing! He's going to bring the fire to the factory! Then when he's
destroyed the super calculater and the scanners he's going to make it rain the the fire goes out and can't reach him!"

"How can he control weather! How did he even make fire" said Odd.

"I don't know! Maybe he upgraded himself!"

They all started to run faster. They reached the doorway and jump off the rode onto the ropes which they slid down to land on the floor
of the factory. Each jumped into the elevater. Jeremy punched the button which would make them go down.

When it finally opened Jeremy went strate to the super calculater and sat in his chair.

"Aelita! Aelita can you hear me!" yelled Jeremy.

"Yes Jeremy! xana's launched an attack! I can feel pulsations! The tower is located somewhere in the forest region!"

"Ulrick, Odd, and Yumi are on their way!"

As soon as they were all in the scanners Jeremy transfered them to Lyoko.

"Transfer Ulrick, transfer Odd, transfer Yumi, scanner Ulrick, scanner Odd, scanner Yumi... virtualization!"

the scanners activated themselves and sent Ulrick, Odd, and Yumi into a portal which led to Lyoko. When they reached it they
landed on the ground and looked around. Seeing Aelita they quickly ran over to her.

"Quickly! The tower is this way!" said Aelita leading them.

Soon they had reached it. But it was heavily garded by hornets. Swarms of them. There were atleast 20. And soon one spotted them and flew away planning on sneaking up to them.

"Guys look out!" said Jeremy but he was to late the hornet shot at Yumi and hit her. Taking away 50 lifepoints!

"Yumi you only have 50 lifpoints left! The hornets have been upgraded and take away 50 lifepoints each hit! Be careful! Two hits and your out!"

"Ok guys let's kick xana's virtual @$$!" yelled Ulrick and they started attacking.

Yumi was the first to leave... then Ulrick shortly after.

" Odd there are only 2 hornets left! You can do it" yelled Jeremy.

"Yea i can! Lazer Arrow!"

Soon Odd defeated all the hornets and Aelita walked into the tower. Odd just waited ouside doing a little victory dance. Aelita typed in the code, lyoko.

While Odd was being transfered back something pulled him.

Then something strange happened. They hadn't been sent back in time. Jeremy, Ulrick, and Yumi went to the scanners and waited for Odd.

"Something must of happened while trying to go back in time," said Jeremy as he looked at his laptop.

"All the fires are out, but we didn't go back in time! Xana was stopped but we didn't travel back in time!" said Jeremy closing his laptop.

Suddenly the scanner door opened and there was Odd. He stepped out, "Wow that's funny, why are we still here? Didn't we go back in time?"

Jeremy, Ulrick, and Yumi didn't say anything... they just stared at Odd.

"What's wrong?" Odd asked getting nurvous.

Yumi showed hit to a big miror.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!" yelled Odd as he started screaming.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That's the second chapter! ^_^
I hope you liked it! Tell me if i should continue!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Raimundofreak22 on June 12, 2006, 5:58:06 AM

Raimundofreak22 on
Raimundofreak22WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!! TELL ME!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!

cutiealue13 on December 31, 2005, 4:22:11 PM

cutiealue13 on
cutiealue13you simply must put another chapter this is a really kool story!

red_roses_and_black_dragons on December 2, 2005, 1:34:15 PM

red_roses_and_black_dragons on
red_roses_and_black_dragonsplease make a thrid chapter!

Froze8 on November 27, 2005, 9:29:55 PM

Froze8 on
Froze8WHAT HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Froze8

digifreak_2 on November 16, 2005, 12:20:08 PM

digifreak_2 on
digifreak_2chapter 3 please T_T its driving me nuts

SoulDrawer on November 10, 2005, 9:29:00 AM

SoulDrawer on
SoulDrawerDON'T FEED THE MONKEYS!

digifreak_2 on November 5, 2005, 3:40:52 AM

digifreak_2 on
digifreak_2Please add another chapter

Liquid_Mix on August 19, 2005, 6:25:36 AM

Liquid_Mix on
Liquid_MixHey,
Great story.
Will love to see another chapter,
If you like making stories about Code Lyoko (which by the looks of it you do), there’s this site. It’s a form site were you can put up your stories, but there is also an RPG there, but we are waiting for more members,
we need someone to be:
1.) Yumi
2.) Jeremie
3.) Aelita
4.) Jim
5.) Sissi
6.) X.A.N.A.
7.) Principal
But you can make your own character as well.
So Join now, It’s FREE!!!
codelyokozeta.proboards51.com

LyokoDreamer on June 22, 2005, 8:58:50 AM

LyokoDreamer on
LyokoDreameru hav 2! uhav 2! type like the wind!

shamenteen on January 21, 2005, 11:13:41 PM

shamenteen on
shamenteenYou must add another chapter!!! Type!, Type!, Type!