Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Angel come back to me...

Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!

Chapter 1 - Angel come back to me...

Chapter 1 - Angel come back to me...
            ATTENTION: This isHaelo and Tear’s story. This story will be told in both 3rd personand 1st person. From HPOV: Haelo’s point of view to TPOV: Tear’spoint of view to *rarely* MPOV: My point of view. Make sure you pay attentionto one of those right before each section. *Each section is divided with a ~TPOV~*[/b]Just so you don’t get all confused ok? Anyway, I hope you like it!! I don’tusually write stories, but if you like it then I will continue!
 
~HPOV~
 
“Bishie!!” All of a sudden thisweird blue haired pink eyed girl came out of nowhere. She just jum[ed right out of an alley way.I wasn’t too surprised or anything I mean this kind of thing had alwayshappened to me since I was like 5. Girls were always attracted to me. Except…therewas something about this girl. She was so outgoing and showed no hesitation orshyness as the other girls had. Her smile was a little more…
 
       “JEEZ LADY!WHAT’D YOU WANT FROM ME!!!” Uh, never mind.
 
       Then she gave me this teary-eyed look. Like I had just taken away her very soul. “I…I…I’m sorry.”Then she broke down and cried.
 
       0_o… “Look, sorry. You freaked me out. Iwasn’t expecting that, don’t cry.” I walked up to her and helped her up. Hereyes were glowing with happiness. Wait, was it just me or was she just crying?
 
       “YAY!! I KNEWIT! YOU HAD TO CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO ME, THERE WAS NO WAY YOU COULDRESIST ME!!” She ran up to me and squeezed my body till all the breath insideme had long since vanished.
 
       I quickly pushed her off and ran away. Iwasn’t going to admit it but this girl scared me. She was so strange. Oh,well…I guess it’s just more experience for the next crazy girl. Time to justhead home…
 
~TPOV~
 
       “Where’d he disappear to?” I had justseen the most beautiful guy in my life. He was gorgeous! A little taller thanme, blond hair, blue eyes so deep and pure you cantstop staring into them, beautiful smile, gentleman, HOT!! I need to know hisname! How could I do without him? Especially when he’s the only one who took meaway from my…
 
       “Tear, get you’re a** over here! I WILLBEAT YOU if you EVER run off like that again!” My boyfriend ran up to me frombehind and pushed me to the ground. Sadly nobody saw him. We were in the alley.When I had seen that guy he had passed the entrance. When he was here I hadforgotten the whole reason I was in here… but it didn’t take very long for me tobe reminded.
 
       “I’m sorry, I got lost! The store was outof alcohol.” I covered my face before it could get smashed in.
 
       “Liar…I take you into my home, love you,and protect you from this place and you thank me like THIS?!” He kicked me hardin the stomach while I was still on the ground. My stomach churned and I threwup. I never was one for pain.
 
       Tears started streaming down my face. Ilooked up at him and whispered “Your right, I’m sorry. I’ll never do thatagain… I was just so…so…ungrateful.” What was I supposed to do? It was true. Hetook me in from the street and gave me home. He wasn’t so angry back then, butI took what I could get.
 
         “I’m going to get it myself. You can stayhere and think about what you’ve done. And if I don’t find you here when I comeback… you wont have a home, or a head.” He hit me again and walked out of thealley cussing and giving me these harsh looks. I scooted back away from my vomit and leaned against the ally wall. Ijust looked toward the opening hoping that my angel will come back to take meaway from my night mare. Just his presence had made me forget, when not a soulhad existed to me besides my boyfriend Nick and me. I usually just basked in myown sadness and tuned everyone out…
 
       I could only pray for happiness, andwait. Someday, my life would be taken and I would be gone from everyone’s livesand make this world a better place. Or by a slimchance… I’d one day… be loved as I once was.
 
                                                          Endof Chapter One!!
                                                        How was it?
       

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrAinFreeZe on December 30, 2005, 11:25:24 AM

BrAinFreeZe on
BrAinFreeZeOMFG!!!! this is awesome!!! -drools- I will defiently be reading the rest!!~.^ you are extremely talented in writing and drawing ...-on knees- please write more!!!

mysticdragon on November 4, 2005, 10:59:59 AM

mysticdragon on
mysticdragonThat's sad.......

FATE_The_Pirate on October 28, 2005, 8:15:51 AM

FATE_The_Pirate on
FATE_The_Piratethis is good ^_^ i love it im going to read the next chapter now >.> ~FATE the pirate

forbidden_child on May 15, 2005, 2:34:15 AM

forbidden_child on
forbidden_childI really like this i always wondered how those 2 met! Poor Tear! This is really good I'm gonna read the next chapter now!

higes_wolf on May 1, 2005, 4:21:50 AM

higes_wolf on
higes_wolfYah.i think i figured it out.lol!
it's ok
~higes_wolf
P.S. it actually took me a lil wile to notous that.lol!
Weeeee!!!!watching Full Metal Alchamist!^^

Como on May 1, 2005, 2:04:11 AM

Como on
ComoSorry about the cut off on the edges i'll try to fix that in the next chapter but for some reason it won't let me in this one. You can tell what it says right?

higes_wolf on May 1, 2005, 1:48:25 AM

higes_wolf on
higes_wolfOOO!poor Tear!
i've never seen a story in this kind of writeing, i like it!i can't wait to read more!^^
tell me when the next chapt is up.
~higes_wolf