Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - My Saviour!

Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!

Chapter 2 - My Saviour!

Chapter 2 - My Saviour!
~HPOV~
 
          Before I stoppedhome I decided to go to the market for some chips and milk. I walked in andheaded for the chip section. “Fritos, Doritos, Lays…No Ruffles?”  So I went to to theDairy.
 
          I guess I shouldtell a little more about myself. I’m 18 and my parents died when I was 12. Itwas a plane crash. I had ended up in the hospital from the lack of food for thefirst few years. I was never hungry, I was quiet, never responded to a girlsproclamation of their *so called* love. All I wanted to do was sleep in my roomand listen to music. What’s a kid without his family? I was an only child, so Iwent to a foster home. They were cool and everything. I mean it’s a miraclethey dealt with my frequent tantrums.  Iwould throw things at them they and would calmly tell me to calm down, thenthey would come hold me as I cried.
 
          Once I had a tantrumso bad that I hurt my foster mom. So my foster dad went to her and cried. Hesaid that he didn’t know why he took such a stupid child into his home. That hehated me for doing this to them and that the only reason he hadn’t thrown meout was because his wife was softhearted. She had taken me in like a lostpuppy.
 
          Ever since then Ican’t stand it when people cried. I never threw another tantrum after that. Andwhen ever I see someone cry, I myself wanted to rip open and tell them mysituation was worse. I wanted to tell them to shut up and stop whining, but Iwould always quickly walk past them before I lashed out.
 
          For some reason Ihadn’t felt that way in front of that blue-haired girl. Strange, but I wantedto comfort her as if I was telling myself that it was okay. I wanted to see heragain, but I DID NOT want her to see me. Who knows what she could do to me… Whywas she so different to me? She was just another weird girl…
 
          I picked up my 2%milk and paid for it. As I headed for the door this angry guy came in andsmacked the milk out of my hand and punched my face. I tumbled backward; I wasa little shocked this came out of nowhere. I swung my legs up and jumped backup. Then I went up to the guy, who was still walking towards the beer section.All I could think was “The LAST thing this guy needs is some alcohol” So Iwalked up to him, grabbed the neck of his shirt, turned him around, shoved himagainst the nearest wall, and asked him if he was going to pay for that beforeI reported him to the cops. *(sarcastic) Like I would0_^*   
 
          He looked me in theeye then gave me the money straight from his pocket. He was a little shorterthan me, had green blood shot eyes, and black brown hair. I let him go and Iwent for some more milk. This guy was weird. All I wanted to do was go home,watch T.V., and go to sleep. My regular routine. Did I mention the cashier wasstaring at me the whole time and told me to keep the money? Yeah, I justlaughed it off.
 
      
          Before I could pushthe door open that same guy who hit me the first time ran past me smacking themilk out of my hand as he ran out. I just took a deep breath, picked up mymilk, and walked out the door. There was no point in starting all over.  
 
          My apartment wasonly a block away from me. So I got there in about 5 minsfrom the market. I put my keys in the lock and twisted it. Opened the door,looked around at my empty home and went straight to my bed. The fight wore meout, probably the adrenalin rush.
 
          My eyes fell shut in a matter of minuets. I went to the only place Iwasn’t lonely and hurt…in my dreams…which this time included a blue-hairedangel.
 
~TPOV~
 
        About 15 minuets ago I left the alley ina desperate means of escape. If I puked one more time I don’t think I wouldhold my sanity much longer. So, I just walked on. Not knowing where life willlead me or what road I’m taking.
 
        What about that blonde dude? Would Iever see him again? Would I ever forget of my life once more? Next time I seehim, I won’t say anything I’ll just stare from a distance, and I don’t careabout talking to him just to see him. As long as I can. I’ll try my best not toscare him next time. Just a little while is all I need. A small vacation fromliving death
 
All of a sudden I heard someone calling out tome from a distance. I stopped and turned. It was HIM. NICK! I had to get awayforever. I Suddenly I ran as fast as I could. On my left there was an apartmentcomplex and on my right there was a pond. For a second I wasn’t sure what todo. There wouldn’t be enough time to drown before he’d save me and bring meback to hell. So I ran into the apartment complex and went to the first door Isaw.
 
I knocked on it franticly and this tall blackhaired guy with golden eyes opened the door. For I second I was stunned by thissudden model in my presence. Quickly I came back to my senses and told him tolet me in or I would commit suicide. It didn’t take very long for him torealize that I was serious and he let me in and shut the door.
“LOCK IT!!” I ran to the nearest hiding spot. Which was under his bed in the next room.
 
        “Okay,okay calm down lady!”  He locked the doorand walked towards the bed. “What’s happening? Cops? Molester? What?” Heflipped up the blanket and looked at my expression from under the bed. I wasclose to tears. I was scared and shaking. Any moment he could be knocking onthe door. Nick wouldn’t let me live unless I went back to his house and let himbeat me before practically raping me.
 
“Please…no matter whoknocks on that door… don’t let them in…” As I said this I started to break downand tears flowed freely. “Don’t EVER LET HIM IN!!” The guy was staring at meblankly not knowing to do. Then he asked again,
 
“Who is trying to get you? I’ll help you if Ican but tell me what’s going on.” He reached a hand out to me and I shrunk backfurther under the bed. “Okay okay…”
 
It was silence for a minuet. All heard was mysobbing and whispers too quiet for him to make out. When I could collect myselfenough to speak I slowly told him. “My name is Tear…sorry…but…if I didn’t come here I may be dead right now.”
 
“Why?” He asked once more. I slowly lifted myhead up and looked him eye to eye. He was lying on his stomach with his headpoked under the bead staring at me intently.
 
“I….I…..don’t know.” I really didn’t. How had mylife come out this way? On the run, with no home, sitting under some guys bed, cryingbecause I didn’t know any way out or what to say.
 
“Well, you can stay here tonight. But it’s not gonna help anything if you stay under there. Come out andI’ll get you something to eat and drink.” He got up and walked toward thekitchen.
 
About 3 minuets later I crept out from under thebed and went to the corner of the room and sat. I looked around the room. Itwas a nice apartment. He had to have a little wealth. In his room alone he hada king size bed, leather couches, a big screen T.V. built into the wall, areally cool fan with nice lights that you can dim if you wanted, a surroundsound system and a nice dresser with a few pictures on it. His room was agolden color and when you turned the lights off it looked brown. The corner ofthe room I was sitting in was the only corner with no stuff in it. And youcouldn’t see her from the door.
 
        To my right there was a bed stand with afew pictures on it. I glanced over them when…when…I saw a picture of…the…the…angel? He was smiling with the guy whose house I was staying in wasnext to him giving him bunny ears and laughing. My heart leapt. I picked up thepicture and stood up I stared at it for a long time then ran into the kitchen.
 
        “You okay now? Glad to see you came outdo you li~” Right then I cut him off.
 
        I shoved the picture in his face andasked, “HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?” For a second he just stared at him and then hegot a really serious expression on his face.
 
        “Did he do this to you? Ugh! StupidHaelo! Look, he freaks when people cry, I’m sure he didn’t mean it. Oh MAN!He’ll hear it from me! I’m calling him right~”
 
        “NO he never did this to me. Never! Howdo you know him? Haelo…Is that his name or yours? Don’t worry about who right now. WHO IS THIS?” He looked dumbfounded butanswered me non-the-less.
 
        “Uh…that’s my cousin. His name is Haelo.My name is Ben. How do you know him?” I looked at the picture again. I couldn’tbelieve it! No wonder this guy was gorgeous! He was related to my angel…myangel HAELO! I knew his name. Haelo, Haelo, Haelo!
 
        “Nothing, I just, met him today and I kinda ran into him and I wanted to tell him I'm sorry.” Iwasn’t going to tell him that I was obsessed with his cousin. Plus, maybe hecould help me find him.
 
        “Oh…right. Uh listen, he’s not very fondof girls. So how about I just tell him sorry for you. Do you like ramen? I couldn’treally think of anything else.” Suddenly I smelled the food and my stomachknotted up. I was STARVING. I hadn’t eaten in 3 days and I puked earlier, sowhy not?
 
        “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!! I’m sohungry, I haven’t eaten in forever!” I was jumping around with a smile on myface.
 
        “Finally you smile! Well sit down at thetable and I’ll make you some ramen. He smiled at me and turned around to startmaking me my food. I stopped jumping around and stared at him. I was astounded.He was…the closest thing I had to home in a long time.
 
        “Ben?” He turned around and smiled.
 
        “What’s up?” I walked up to him andkissed him on the cheek.
“Thank you! I’m really sorry that I just bargedin here. Now I have you making me ramen and a place to sleep.” He blanklystared at me for a moment and went back to cooking.
 
        “Guess you picked the right house huh?No problem! I was getting bored anyway.” He glanced at me and winked.
 
        “…Yeah.” I smiled to myself and walkedover to the table. His apartment had 4 rooms. Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and afront room. I was so happy for the moment. I didn’t have to worry right now.Nick can’t get me here. This was the closest I got to my angel. Or was HE myangel. No, no he couldn’t be. Sure he WAS cute. But I felt like he was abrother, something I hadn’t had in a long time. He gave me a reason to live. Ihadn’t felt love in so long. I almost forgot what it was…
 
 
 
 
 
           

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrAinFreeZe on December 30, 2005, 11:43:55 AM

BrAinFreeZe on
BrAinFreeZewow this is intense but good I'm determened to read it all!!! Super Groove-a-2-licious

FATE_The_Pirate on October 28, 2005, 8:32:58 AM

FATE_The_Pirate on
FATE_The_Pirategood good MUST READ MORE!!!!! ~FATE the Pirate

Liedetector16 on July 15, 2005, 5:56:50 PM

Liedetector16 on
Liedetector16Hey Como! I've been reading your story. Very sadvery beautiful. Very real. There's so many girls out there in reality just like Tear. Your story really makes one think. But hey, would you mind if I just gave you one tip? I'm a writer myself and I hope to get professional about it one day as a Christian fiction author. But back to your story: At the top under "~HPOV~", second paragraph, you started in "I guess I should tell you a little more about myself." In writing, it's a major no-no to address the reader. And plus there's so many more creative ways to start off that paragraph. I'm not gonna do it for ya cuz you're already creative enough! ^ ^ Hope you don't mind a little constructive critisism. It's a good story! In fact I'm gonna keep reading! Happy writing!

< Liedetector16

forbidden_child on May 15, 2005, 3:07:20 AM

forbidden_child on
forbidden_childYay! I'm so glad Tears safe. I really like this story and Ben is related to Haelo. The story really brings up suspense!!! *Favs*