Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Secret Meeting At Midnight...

Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!

Chapter 5 - The Secret Meeting At Midnight...

Chapter 5 - The Secret Meeting At Midnight...
~TPOV~
            “Gasp...” I woke up fromanother bad dream. I dreamt Nick was about to take me into his bedroom and… Iglanced over and saw Ben. Immediately I forgot about my dream. Ben felt guiltythat I had to sleep on the floor and decided to make his bed a few feet awayfrom mine on the floor; even though I told him I didn’t mind the least, heinsisted that he wouldn’t sleep if he didn’t. I smiled at how peaceful helooked while he was sleeping…
 
“Ben…” I whispered as I put my head back on thepillow staring at him. His eyes barely opened for a moment. I feared I woke himand didn’t want him to stay awake so I closed my eyes, he wouldn’t see melooking at him. I opened one eye barely and he was once again asleep.
 
Then out of no where I heard the door handle turning,and I freaked thinking somebody had broken in. I slid under the bed trying mybest not to make a sound. But just as I was pulling my last foot in I hit itagainst the bed and I immediately heard the stranger get closer to me. Istopped breathing and eyed the end of the bed awaiting death. Was it NICK?!?!Had he found me? Oh no… I left Ben out there to DIE in his sleep? WHAT KIND OFPERSON AM I?!?! T_T
 
All of a sudden the bed skirt lifted up… For amoment I couldn’t really recall the persons featuresbecause my eyes had blurred from fear. Then I noticed some blond hair and myheart leapt. All at once I remembered what had happened the night before. Myangel was here. Except for some reason I had become even more scared then Ialready was, somehow him seeing me cowering under abed humiliated me.
 
“Uh… are you okay? You look kindauh…. Never mind its none of my… um…bye” He left justas quickly as he had come. I sat there stunned. Emotions swept through me as Irealized I ONCE AGAIN had missed my chance to speak to him.
 
“CRAP!!” I whispered as loudly as I could tomyself without waking Ben up. I crept out of the bed as silent as I could andhurried towards the door so I could stop him before he slept.
 
I opened the door and found him sitting at the tablewith him ruffling his hair and then resting his head in his crossed arms that laid on the table. He looked stressed. ‘Great… he probablyis disappointed he spent the night with his cousin and some freaky girl who,for no reason, likes to cower under his cousins bed.
 
I walked up to where he sat, though he didn’thear me coming. I just admired his hair for a moment, thenI attempted to make conversation. “…hi…” My voice was weak and shaky.
 
His head just shot up at me and he watched mewith this blank stare. For a moment the moonlight had caught his eyes and the shinedthe brightest color blue. It seemed like an hour before anyone said anythingelse, then he answered me…
 
“Um…sorry for barging in on you I uh… forgotthat you were in there…I was trying to get Ben.” My heart sank… He didn’t wantto see me? I realized he messed up, if he was looking for Ben then why did helook under the bed. And Ben never woke up from Haelo,when he woke up with just the whisper of his name? He WAS looking for me?Wasn’t he?
 
 
 
~HPOV~
 
         
‘Oops… That didn’t come out right. Now I sound dumb… how could I forget about her… she probably thinks I think she’sstupid’ [/i] 
“No…don’t worry about it, I probably looked stupid though… I kindaforgot you were here and well… I thought somebody broke in so I crept under thebed…” She just started laughing as I stared at her. Yep… she was an odd one. A pretty [/i]odd one… She stopped laughing andlooked at me…
 
“No worries… look I usuallydon’t warm up to strangers too quick so uh… sorry for what happened earlier. Ididn’t mean to be weird or anything.” I looked away from her gaze and towardthe window.
 
“Same with me… I was a bitweird too. Sorry.” I glanced back at her. She was just smiling. I looked backat the window trying to calm myself once more. I WAS getting what I wantedright? I just don’t EXACTLY have to SPY on her now…
 
“So you got dumped on thecouch?” I looked over and found her laying on my bed.Why was she so different from this morning?
 
“Yeah…Heh, thanks to you.” Ididn’t even smile as I said it. So I guess I looked pretty mean to her.
 
“Sorry, I seem to always getoff on the bad foot with people…”
 
“Well don’t glompa guy in the middle of an alley when they don’t even know you dude.” Then itwas quiet. After a moment I looked at her… She was just staring at the floor onthe couch with her back facing me.
 
I got up and walked over to herand reached out my hand to touch her shoulder to turn around when I heard a sobcome from her throat. I grabbed her shoulder and yanked it toward me. Shelooked up and started shaking… She was scared of me now. But…I couldn’t control myself anymore… my past was over coming me…
 
“STOP IT! Don’t you DARE cry,you stupid girl. STOP it RIGHT NOW! Cry over something DUMB and it gets you NOWHERE you KNOW THAT?? Why can’t you just get over it” Then I was cut off. Ben had pushed me awayfrom her and started yelling at me. Even though my thoughtswere still so blurry I couldn’t understand him. All I saw were those sadeyes of hers… ripping through my soul. Making me more insane every millisecondI dwelled on them. All of a sudden Ben slapped me and I looked up at him. Hewas so angry. Why? Why did he care so much about her? Didn’t he just meet her?
 
Ok I don’t do thismuch but I am now doing Ben’s Point Of Veiw!!YAYNESS!!
 
~BPOV~
 
      “Whatis your PROBLEM? What did she EVER do to you? Leave her Alone YOU HEAR ME don’tTOUCH her. NEVER touch her. IF you do I SWEAR you WILL NOT be welcome anymoreI…”
 
“Ben! No stop! It’sokay…Uh…um…er…he didn’t mean it I’m just overreacting he’s right. Please don’t disown him. He loves you! Just be there forhim…I cant take anymore yelling…” Once again she burstin to tears and shook violently. It cut me to the core. Immediately I ran toher and scooped her up in my arms. She just cried into my shirt. I carried herto the room and looked at Haelo one last time… “Thisis the one thing you MUST control your emotions with…” Then I shut the door andled her to her bed.
 
I started wiping away her tears. “Stop it…” Shemoved my hand away… “Don’t… I’m not used to this… so much has happened to me… Idon’t know what to do………” Then she trailed off into meaning lesswords through her tears. Every tear was coming down like a flood, I couldn’t stop them if I tried. But still I keptbrushing away from her face as she wept. The more they came, the morefrustrated I got. Tears welled up and I looked away so she wouldn’t see me cry.She needed someone strong right now. Not another break down. Howwas I supposed to help her if I cried as I wiped away her tears…no. Aguy doesn’t cry.
 
 
Every thought weighed on me more. I becameembarrassed and ashamed for crying. I moved back away from her and tried tokeep my voice steady. “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…” But they didn’t, they came outbarely readable and insecure. Anger arose in me. “What did he DO?” I practicly shouted. I became angry at myself for yelling ather, confused and sorry. Holding these tears back were the hardest task I hadever taken on…
 
~TPOV~
 
        “Ben, stop… your hurting everyone and yourself.I,” I had to stop to choke some tears that were still coming “Really I’m okaynow I, uh, I…”
 
        “NO! YOU STOP IT! YOU ARE BEATINGYOURSELF UP! IF YOU NEVER CRIED THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED THIS WAY! IWOULDN’T BE SO CONFUSED IF YOU NEVER SHOWED UP!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PICK MYDOOR???” I couldn’t take it. At that moment I felt more alone than any othertime in my life. It seemed I made everyone miserable. For some reason though,instead of wanting to run away and drown myself in the lake, I had theirresistible urge to hold him close to me.
 
        About 30 seconds of silenced passed andI leapt to him. Wrapping my arms around him as tightly as Icould. The second I touched him he burst into tears. For a moment he laythere limp in my arms weeping hard. Then I felt him respond. He held me aswell.
 
        Both of us sitting there… in the middleof the floor. In the moonlight shining through the bedroom window, 2 totalstrangers, in love and I didn’t know why. So much can happen, in so littletime. I looked up from his shoulder for a moment, his clock was there… the timewas… 12:45…  This meeting would lastforever in my mind. The meeting at… midnight…[/i]

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrAinFreeZe on January 1, 2006, 8:13:12 AM

BrAinFreeZe on
BrAinFreeZeI think she should.. love NICK!!! lol don't worry I'm only kidding I read the comments and I wanted to be different!! I TOTTALLY SAY TEAR AND HAELO ALL THE WAY!!!!

FATE_The_Pirate on October 28, 2005, 9:59:30 AM

FATE_The_Pirate on
FATE_The_Piratenoooooo go for Haelo i like them together >.< ~FATE the Pirate

pinktiger300 on July 21, 2005, 10:01:29 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300I agee with Liedetector16 but its ur chars. I luff THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!

pinktiger300 on July 21, 2005, 10:01:21 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300I agee with Liedetector16 but its ur chars. I luff THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!

Liedetector16 on July 15, 2005, 6:20:19 PM

Liedetector16 on
Liedetector16Personally, I would go with Ben. I feel bad for Haelo and all that happened to him and all, but he's not stable enough to get close to any girl, especially one that is unstable herself. Love Ben! He's awesome! Haelo I more like for the looks. and I never did care for girl characters anyway, but I do feel sorry for Tear.

Great.... I'm getting caught up in stories that aren't mine!

< Liedetector16

forbidden_child on June 9, 2005, 3:53:22 AM

forbidden_child on
forbidden_childThis chapter is sooo emotional Ben and Tear or Haelo and Tear I can't wait till the next chapter to see what happens!!! This one was my favorite so far!!! Keep up the great work!!!