Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Be In The Band?

Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!

Chapter 10 - Be In The Band?

Chapter 10 - Be In The Band?
~TPOV~~TPOV~
 
       He sang… so… beautiful. I never heard himsing before. I sunk into the couch, listening to him sing with my eyes closed,and sighed as his melodic voice flowed through me. Once again I forgot why Iwas here… And all at once a memory flashed in my mind. It was of my mother, shewas singing to me because I was crying from something my dad did to her. Butshe was so calm and it made me sad. At the time I was only about 4, so I don’tknow why I remembered that. She was so gorgeous…. Her orange/red hair went toher feet but she usually wore it up in a ponytail, her smile warmed the coldesthearts. Those eyes… a beautiful color green. And her-
 
Blank….
 
Right there I forgot what I was thinking about.And didn’t even try to remember what it was, once again, my attention was onHaelo and his voice. “You guys were one he** of a band.” I said aloud to Ben.He just smirked, walked over to Haelo and whispered something in his ear.“What?” What were they talking about? Both of them turned to me and Haelostopped singing.
 
“Would you be in our band?” They both said atthe same time with these cute innocent expressions on.
 
“What?” Be in THEIR BAND? OMG I would get hatemail and probably have a billion girls trying to kill me if I tried to be withthese two ON A LIVE STAGE! No…way. “No, I cant. Girlswould kill me if I sang with you two!” They both got these bewildered looks on.
 
“Not the excuse I was expecting.” Haelo said toBen but still facing me.
 
“I know…” Then they both started laughing likecrazy and I just stood there staring at them.
 
“I mean it! I don’t want crazy hate mail anddeath threats man!” They just laughed harder at the thought.
 
“What do you mean anyway? Why…” Ben stopped tolaugh some more. Then Haelo finished it as Ben was catching his breath.
 
“Why would they do that?” Haelo was sitting onthe floor now with his legs bent and crossing his arms on them. He cocked hishead and I blushed at the sight of it.
 
“OH COME ON! YOU CANT SEE THAT?” I bursted out tryingto avoid being direct. They looked at each other and both said in unison. No?[/i] I sighed and ran my hand down myface. “Girls go crazy over you two.” They both smiled and Haelo got up, posedwith one hand behind his head and the other on his hip, thenmoved his body just to give that “I’m sexy and I know it” look.
 
“Do you think we’re hot Tear?” Haelo asked stillin that position. I blushed and got frustrated at him for making me say this.
 
“YES! I DO!” I shouted with my eyes closed andmy head still down with my hands by my sides. Then I felt somebody’s hand undermy chin, so I opened my eyes to see Ben looking into my eyes with this hurtexpression on his face.
 
“So what’s so bad about that?” GAWD BEN! Fine! IWILL! I’ll BE IN THE BAND!
 
“No-no-nothing….its just that I’m scared of thegirls attacking me…” I stuttered with his golden eyes staring into mine.
 
“Well actually we were more scared of the guysattacking you, but that’s not the point. So will you?” Haelo was on the couchwith his arms stretched out over the top of the sofa.  I walked over to him and stood in front ofhim.
 
“Oh yes it is. What? Are you worried that I’mtoo cute to be on stage?” I fluffed my hair and twirled around.
 
He looked away embarrassed. “Yes. But…”
 
“Okay I’ll be in the band!” I skipped away tothe karaoke machine and we all sung the rest of the night… Laughing andpretending we were on stage with an audience. It was awesome.
 
 
I woke up that morning with a smile on my faceand a sore throat from singing all last night. The clock said 12:00. I sleptin. Haelo went home last night so now it was just me and Ben, not that I mind.Today Ben was going to call his friends and see what they think of getting backtogether after they hear my singing. 
 
I got up and walked over to Bensbed and watched his blanket lift up and down with his breathing. He was sopeaceful while he slept. I crept over to my dresser and got out some cuteclothes to wear. I was going to sneak out of the apartment and go to Haelo’s.Ben showed me where he lived just in case I needed another place to go to ifanything happened to Ben or something. Looking into the mirror at my reflectionI smiled and brushed my hair. I was wearing a cute black wife-beater that said“Loser” with black and red pleated skirt, socks that went to my thighs that whereblack, red skater shoes, sprayed the ends of my hair dark purple *notpermanent*, put my hair up in a ponytail and left 2 long strands down that hungin front of my ears.
 
Satisfied with my look I put some make up on andsnuck out. Its not that I didn’t want to let Ben know where I was going, I justwanted to hang with Haelo by myself. And I didn’t have the heart to tell Ben tostay there.
 
It was cloudy outside and seemed like it wasgoing to rain so I walked quickly. A few minuets later I was in front of hisdoor, I knocked on it, heard some footsteps, and a groggy Haelo answered thedoor. “…Yeah?” He was leaning against the door post and faintly smiled. “Whatdo you need?”
 
“Uh…nothing. Its just Ben is stillsleeping and I didn’t want to wake him up so I came here to hang with youinstead. Is that okay?” I was pulling at the bottom of my skirt twisting itback in forth waiting for an answer and trying to be cute at the same time.
 
“So you decided to wake me up instead? Sure…come in. Give me a minuet to take a shower and we can… hang out.” He grinnedand walked into what I guessed was his room and closed the door. His apartmentwas AWSOME! All his walls were clear and had water running inside of them withlights behind the water so you couldn’t see all the way through them. And therewas this little knob on the wall for you to change the color of the lightsbehind the water. Right now they were set to a brown/orange. I was standing inthe middle of him living room looking around. The floor was black marble. Hiscouches in his room where Black leather, and his T.V.was huge with an enormous entertainment system featuring every game system evermade. I walked up to it and touched a screen next to the entertainment centerthat said “Welcome. Touch to Begin.” All you had to do was say what movie,game, show, or song you wanted to hear and it would automatically start andwould give you whatever you needed to use it. On the screen there was an optionthat said “recorded songs” I touched it and there were numerous songs that Ihad never heard of. One caught my interest. The title said “Cry Blue Angel’sTears”. Lyrics would show up on the screen as Haelo’s voice followed them. Igasped as I read the lyrics. It was about me.
 
The sky isn’t so bright,[/i]
 [/i]
In those blue angelseyes,[/i]
 [/i]
Pink windows to thesoul,[/i]
 [/i]
Clouded as she cries.[/i] [/i]
 [/i]
He’s just watching her,[/i]
 [/i]
Less than dirt.[/i][/i]
 [/i]
Why are her wingsbroken?[/i]
 [/i]
Why is she hurt?[/i]
 [/i]
Driving him insane,[/i]
 [/i]
Keeping his cool.[/i][/i]
 [/i]
He knows he did this,[/i]
 [/i]
He’s just a fool. [/i]
 [/i]
He sings for her heart,[/i]
 [/i]
Fell in love with her,[/i]
 [/i]
From the start.[/i][/i]
 
The sky isn’t so bright,[/i]
 [/i]
In those Blue Angels Eyes…[/i][/i]
 [/i]
 [/i]
Right then someone said “Off”. I turned aroundand saw Haelo in some new clothes and his hair wet. “I’m sorry! I just wantedto listen to some music and i thought…” My face waswet with tears. The song made me cry but now I felt guilty for looking into hisbusiness. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I searched for the right words to say.He looked angry and distressed.
 
“Why must you always cry?” He walked up to meand I looked up to him wiping my face off.
 
“Uh…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to… but I loved yourso-…” My words were smothered when his lips pressed against mine as he pressedme up against a wall. I slowly closed my eyes. So soft... butfor some reason… I felt sadness in his kiss.
 
When he let go I nearly fell, but he wrapped hisarms around me catching me. I was entranced and couldn’t think straight. So Ijust said what I thought… “Your more hurt than me…” Iwhispered into his ear. He shook and broke down to the floor. I pulled him offme and he looked away. “Haelo, wha-what’s wrong? Iknow I shouldn’t have been looking through your music, I’m sorry. Forgive me.Is that what’s bothering you Haelo? I’ll try to stop crying in front of you ifit bothers you okay?” I wiped my face off. My words came out of my mouth sofast I almost didn’t know what I was saying. After I made my face dry, I forceda smile and turned Haelo around. “See?” I pointed to my face with a smile onit. Tears immediately rolled down his face when he saw me. “Haelo?”What did I do? What’s wrong with him? Is something wrong with me? Should I nothave come here? More and more questions raced through my mind every second.
 
~HPOV~
 
That smile… Just the same ashers… All at once every memory I  had ever had with her popped in mymind.
 
Flashback…[/i]
 
“Sasuka?[/i] What’s wrong?” *THAT WAS HER NAME! Sasuka!* She turned around and gave me a fake smile.[/i]
 [/i]
“Nothing Haelo!”[/i] She spoke quick and kept her hands on herface, while hiding her arms with her long-sleeved sweater. I took a hand offher face but she struggled to let me. [/i]
 [/i]
“Sasuka![/i] How did this happen?” She had bruises allover her face, her lip and cheek were bleeding, and she started crying. Itouched her face and she turned away.[/i]
 [/i]
“Stopit Haelo!” She was angry that I had seen her. I got frustrated at who ever haddone this to her. “I’m fine! Really!” [/i]
 [/i]
“No!Your not, your hurt and I want to know why! Stophiding from me!” I reached out to her one more time, and turned her towards me.She fell to the ground and held the shoulder I had touched. [/i]
 [/i]
“So-sorry![/i] What happened?” I looked down at her rippedshoulder sleeve and saw a black shirt poking out. I pulled the sweater off immidiatly. She wore a black wife-beater underneath. Herarms were bruised, and the shoulder I had touched was ripped open and bleeding.“SASUKA!” She winced when I yelled at her. “…Sa-Sasuka…tell me who did this toyou… please.” I stroked her hair and she fell into my arms, limp. We weresitting on a top of a hill, that I asked her to cometo for a picnic. The sun was setting in the horizon over the soft grass. Therewere no houses or buildings for about 100 miles. [/i]
 [/i]
“I wishyou didn’t care for someone like me Haelo… I will be nothing but trouble foryou. I shouldn’t have come here.” She kept shaking her head side to sideconvincing herself she was wrong to do so. [/i]
 [/i]
“That’snot true! I want to help you! Now one last time what happened?” She looked upat me with her silver eyes. And gave a tired expression.[/i]
 [/i]
“…My…father.He hates me…” [/i]
 [/i]
End offlash back…[/i]
 [/i]
“…Why…why do you smile likethat? When there’s not a trace of happiness there?” I looked at her, she had a confused expression on. She wiped my facewith her thumb.
 
“Because,it makes you happy when I smile.” She smiled weakly. I pictured Sasuka in her place. She even sounded [/i] like her.
 
“Yourjust like her… The same sadness in your eyes. You soundlike her, you resemble her…” She really did… That’s why I couldn’t stop lookingat her, why I was so obsessed. So fast.
 
“Who Haelo? Who doI remind you of?” She was wiping every tear away as they fell and I just satthere letting them fall and staring at her. Every second pained me to look ather, because the more I looked into her eyes, the more clearly I saw Sasuka.
 
K! What do you thinkof this chapter? It was EXTREMELY HARD to write so I REALLY HOPE you like it!
Como

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

forbidden_child on August 7, 2005, 12:55:36 PM

forbidden_child on
forbidden_childYay! I finally found out why Haelo's crazy about Tear and they kissed. Tear is going to join the band wow it was funny when she was worrying about girls sending death threats. I want to live in Haelo's apartment it sounds awesome with the see-through walls and the lights and the technology, video games and the entertainment system wow. This has to be one of my fav. chapters so far!!! Can't wait for the next one and you did a great job all your hard work paid off Buddy!!! ^^

Liedetector16 on August 7, 2005, 7:32:18 AM

Liedetector16 on
Liedetector16GOODY, GOODY! MESSA LOVE, MESSA LOVE! WHAT'S BETTER, I NOW HAVE A PICTURE IDEA!!!!!! YAY!!!!! .... well ok, it's not exactly a whole idea yet, but the rest will come to me!!!! YES!
Anywho, 'bout the chapter -
loved it! Even though it was supposed to be melonchally, my fav part was actually toward the beginning when Tear was going crazy about how girls would attack if she joined the band and Haelo goes, "Not the excuse I was expecting." I ALMOST LAUGHED ALOUD!!!! (Normally when I read I do all laughing and smiling and emotional stuff in my head, unless it's crying - something very hard to do in one's head without really doing it!)
Well now we all know why Haelo's crazy about Tear. I had hoped the girl's name would be more original, but Sakura's a pretty name anyway. ^ ^ I could so see those big, teary silver eyes!
Oh and Haelo's apartment - you totally made all that up, right? I mean, you've not actually see a room with "see-thru" wall and a TV system so technologically advanced, right? (The TV system was not so impressive as the black marble floor and the leather couches!!!! That I would definitely have in my house! I probably won't play video games or watch TV much when I get older.)
GA! BABBLING! SEE WHAT GOOD WRITING DOES TO ME?!!!! ^ ^ Anyway, it was really good.
NEXT CHAPTER, PWEEZ! *uses one of my character's IRRISISTABLE puppy dog eyes!!!!*