Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

“You think that stress ball I got her for Christmas is working?” Fanney asked. “I don’t think so.” Imma said.

Kai/OC,Ray/OC,Max/OC,Tyson/OC

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1


“Bye mom, I'm off to school...Oh, and I'm going to see the guys after school so I will be a little late home!” Hilary yelled and ran out the house.



It was a nice day, the sun was shining and not a cloud in the sky.



”HEY Hilary, wait up.” was a voice yelling behind her. It was Imma and Sigga.



”Wanna walk to school together?” Imma asked her.



“Of course.” Hilary said with a smile.



When the 3 girls walked into the school they saw Kai and Ray talking and a girl with black and red hair and huge headphones on her head.



The girl saw Hilary and the others and smiled, then ran over to them, ”Hey guys, how are you?”



“Fine Sól, where's Fanney?” Hilary asked while looking around, ”she should be here by now.”



“She's problably late and she had a ton of homework so no wonder she's late!” Sól explained but was cut off when the school bell rang.



“Well, let's not worry about that, let's go to class so we won't be late!” Imma said.



When the teens walked into the classroom they saw Fanney chatting happily with Max, “Hmm, I guess I was wrong, she's not late.” Sól said and sat down beside Kai.



“There's a first time for everything.” Kai said and took up his books.



“Ok class, settle down” Mr. Sæmi said, “I have a little surprise for you, a history quiz.”



There were loud groans from the class, “I hope you all studied for it.” the teacher said as he handed each and everyone a paper, “You have 40 minutes.”



“Dude, the quiz was today?” Sól asked Kai, “Yes you dope…let me guess you didn't study?”



Sól shook her head.



“And begin.” the teacher said and sat down in his chair.



`shoot, what am I going to do? Ok just relax…now who is the president of the U.S.A?' Sól thought, `How should I know, ok I'm just gonna say…'



Sól wrote down the most stupid name on that line, it was; some dude.



After class the teenagers walked to the cafeteria, “That quiz was too easy!” said Sigga as she sat down, ”I mean, hello everybody knows who is the president of the U.S.A is…it's Bush.”



“I didn't know that.” muttered Sól.



They all looked darkly at her, “What? Stop staring at me with your big accusing eyes.” Sól snapped and took a big bite out of her sandwich.



“Well, I have to get to drama class, c'ya guys.” Sigga said and kissed Tyson on the lips before grabbing her bag and leave.



“Bye.” Tyson yelled after her.



“What are you guys doing after school?” Hilary asked, “Maybe we could go do something.”



“Sorry Hilary, I have to go to work.” said Sól



“And the Bladebrakers have to go train today, and no excuses.” Said Kai and glared at Tyson.



“Why are you looking at me? It's not my fault we have been skipping training,” Tyson said, “Yes it is. Here's a little flashback for you; Kai my leg hurts, Kai I'm tired, Kai I'm the world champ I don't need to train…I could go on and on,” said Kai and grabbed his bag, “I have to go.”



“What's wrong with him?” asked Imma.



“I don't know, he's been like that all week.” said Sól.











After school, Hilary and Imma went home. Everybody had something to do, Fanney and Sigga had gone shopping, Sól had to work and the boys had training.



“Man, are we social or what?” said Hilary as she plopped down on Imma's bed, “I mean, we are the only ones that don't have anything to do after school.”



“You know that's not true,” Said Imma while picking up her pet rat, “Who's a pretty boy?” she asked it in a way like she was talking to a little baby; the rat squeaked as Imma putt it back in it's cage,” You know what I think?”



“What?” asked Hilary, curious.



“That we should go to the Pink Dove and have a chocolate muffin.”









When the girls came to the Pink Dove they saw Sól serving some weird guy coffee, he seemed to be really happy to get his coffee and said something really poet-like.



Sól walked back to the counter, shaking her head.



“What was that about?” asked Imma, “I don't know, some artist.” said Sól, “Now, can I get you ladies something?”



“Yes, a chocolate muffin and I'm not a lady.” said Imma.



Sól and Hilary just laughed, “You are such a boy,” said Hilary, “and Sól when are you done?”



“Um…when Isabel gets here.” she said and just then a girl around 17 walked in, she had black hair and red dread falls and was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.



“And that is about now.” Sól said, cheerful.



The girls walked out of the Pink Dove and down the street, “Hey, you want to go find the others and have a sleepover at my place tonight?” asked Imma and the others nodded.













“You know who I saw at the mall today?” asked Sigga.



“No, who?” asked Imma.



“Well, I saw Rose with Bryan and she was like all over him. I think she's cheating on poor Tala.”



“Wait? Poor Tala like your ex-boyfriend poor Tala?” asked Sól while putting up her glasses to read a magazine.



“Yeah.” said Sigga.



“But he's your ex, you can't call him poor Tala and feel sorry for him.” said Hilary.



“And why not? I wouldn't like to be cheated on.” said Sigga.



“But he did cheat on you, honey. Remember, with Rose.” said Fanney.



“Oh yeah, he is such a loser, I hope she'll break his heart.” said Sigga frowning.



“But I thought Bryan was Tala's friend, am I right?” asked Imma after a little while, “Some friend he is.”



Sól nodded.



“Speaking of losers, why has Kai been so harsh lately?” asked Imma.



“Imma, he is always harsh.” Sól cut in.



“Yeah, but harsher than he usually is.”



There was silence except the music in the back and the girls all looked at Sól.



“What?”



“Well? Aren't you gonna answer the question?” asked Sigga, “How should I know?” asked Sól back.



“Well, you are his girlfriend.” muttered Hilary



“I don't know for how long,” said Sól, “we have been having problems.”



“What? What kind of problems?” asked Fanney.



“I don't know, just problems.” she said, “Now, let's drop it, ok?”



“Ok, but if he starts to hit you and call you names, you know where to find us.” joked Sigga and they all laughed.









The next day the girls woke up at 12:00 am, “Oh gosh, I'm going to be late for work!” Sól shrieked.



The girls watched Sól with deep interest as she ran around the room panicking.



“You think that stress ball I got her for Christmas is working?” Fanney asked.



“I don't think so.” Imma said.



“I'm so sorry Imma, but I have to go, c'ya all on Monday.” Sól said while running out the door.



They could hear a slam and Sól was gone.



“So, what do you wanna do today?”



…………………………………………………………………………………………..



A/N: you like it? Please tell me and if there's anything and I mean ANYTHING wrong please tell me!!!
































































Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kakashikuns_lover60 on January 16, 2006, 9:48:34 AM

Kakashikuns_lover60 on
Kakashikuns_lover60cool story please make more chappys pretty please with suger on top *Faves*