Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Magnificent's Prophecy

A parody of Sleeping Beauty, where the grumpy king fears for his life over a prophecy set by an evil fairy named Magnificent.

Chapter 2 - Magnificent's Prophecy

Chapter 2 - Magnificent's Prophecy
The mascot polishes the DVD & places it back in the DVD player. She goes to the menu options & finds the right scene.

MASCOT: This is gonna be a doozy!
HAZEL: Is it scary, Auntie?
MASCOT: It soitainly is! But don't worry dear.

Back to the story. We pick up where Barryfeather's about to wave his wand, saying,

BARRYFEATHER: For Classic Concentra...

Just then, a wild wind blew inside the castle, followed by thunder & lightning! Everybody was scared when an evil fairy showed up.

FLORIDA, SAUNA & BARRYFEATHER: Oh, Magnificent!
MAGNIFICENT: Well, having a party without me? What a shame. You invited everyone from royalty to the rebel.
BARRYFEATHER: Ooh! (He's about to attack, but Florida & Sauna hold him back).
KING LARRY: I thought I banished you after all those Treasure Hunt spells you cast on, like the $25,000 Strutter, the fainter who got on 60 Minutes & Jamaica Mistake.
QUEEN PRISSY: Jamaica mistake was my favorite.
BARRYFEATHER: I was about to bless Classic Concentration.
MAGNIFICENT: Shut up you blue fairy!

Magnificent uses her sceptor to make the blue fairy disappear.

MAGNIFICENT: Now I have a proclomation. But before I make it, my blessing will go to Just Men!
KING LARRY: That's not bad, a male only game show!
MAGNIFICENT: No you fool! This game is for female contestants only.
QUEEN PRISSY: Hooray! More like a male stripper show.
MAGNIFICENT: Only cleaner.   And like Treasure Hunt, I will rub it in with balloons. Budget cuts prevents shrilled sirens & confetti.
FLORIDA: So what's your proclomation, you wicked witch!

Magnificent bangs on her sceptor & proclaims...

MAGNIFICENT: When the very first car win happens, before the sun sets of the 10th anniversary of that moment, the King will learn of a heartbreak & DIE!

Thunder & lightning happens.

KING LARRY: SEIZE THAT CREATURE!
MAGNIFICENT: Stand back, all of you!

She disappears & cackles as she leaves. When she left, Sauna disappears & then reappears with Barryfeather.

KING LARRY: Florida, Sauna, Barryfeather, you gotta help me.
FLORIDA: I'm afraid we can't fight Magnificent's powers.
KING LARRY: Some fairies you are. Might as well have Yippee, Yappee & Yahooey to guard me!

NARRATOR: So when January 3, 1983 rolled around, sure enough, the Ford Mustang convertible was won on the very first day. The King cried like Lucy, fearing for his life that Magnificent would have her prophecy come true until...

DVD turns off.

HAZEL: I got to go to the little ghouls room.

Niece Hazel gets out of bed & then places a sign as she went to the bathroom saying, TO BE CONTINUED.

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment