Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Time Marches On

A parody of Sleeping Beauty, where the grumpy king fears for his life over a prophecy set by an evil fairy named Magnificent.

Chapter 3 - Time Marches On

Chapter 3 - Time Marches On
Hazel comes back from the bathroom & goes back to bed. Then her aunt turns the dvd back on.

NARRATOR: Meanwhile, the good fairies come up with a plan to save the king. They are in the chambers discussing.

BARRYFEATHER: Why does Magnificent have to spoil my plans? Classic Concentration would've worked. I'll have to wait 4 years.
FLORIDA: So sorry. But we got to protect the King, but how?
SAUNA: How about sending him to Camp David? That's where the President goes.
FLORIDA: Sauna, you might have an idea there.
BARRYFEATHER: Not that place!
FLORIDA: Exactly. We'll live in Camp Jethro & become hillbillies.
SAUNA: The Queen & Prince will object.
FLORIDA: It's the only way. Camp Jethro is located 130 miles north on Path 45 or Rocky Road 75.

The fairies agree. They turn the king into a country bumpkin while the fairies became hillbillies as well. The Queen & Prince watched with heavy hearts as the King & the Fairies moved to Camp Jethro.

NARRATOR: The country bumpkin King & his fairy friends, got along for nearly 10 years as they lived in Camp Jethro.  In that time, Queen Prissy ran the kingdom of Houston while raising a boy.  So the years passed; 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991 & 1992,  Prince Scott is now a teenager whose 16. who likes to play the guitar, drums & high school football. At the palace, Prince Scott is playing rock music on the drums. His mom comes in.

QUEEN PRISSY: Can't you stop playing?
PRINCE SCOTT: Sorry, you got me those for Christmas. (stops playing)  Mom, is Dad finally coming home soon?
QUEEN PRISSY: Yes. But I'm worried what Magnificent meant.
PRINCE SCOTT: Mom, can't wait to have dad watch sports with me.
QUEEN PRISSY: The only sport he appreciates is PBA Bowling.

Then, it's 1993. The fairies sneak the King back to the kingdom of Houston by covered wagon. But wait! What's that shadowy figure creeping by the castle?

TO BE CONCLUDED


 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment