Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Matchmaking

The evil Magnificent strikes again as Queen Prissy remarries a sucker!

Chapter 1 - Matchmaking

Chapter 1 - Matchmaking
In the mascot's castle, we find her in a guest bedroom, tucking her niece, Hazel, to sleep.

HAZEL: Auntie, will you tell me another bedtime story?
GSW: Which one?
HAZEL: Another one about the grumpy king. 
GSW: Not that again! But I do have the sequel, which goes back to 1994.  I'll get that book.

She grabs the book & when she reads, she starts to yawn.

GSW: I better turn to modetn technology. Ippedity, pippedity, pow!

(Jet Screamer theme heard as book changes into a DVD)

She inserts the DVD into the DVD player. The television shows the opening credits to the movie, "Magnificent; The Sequel".

GSW: How original.
HAZEL: Shhh, quiet!

The narrator speaks...

(After the death of King Larry, along with the banishment of Prince Scott, Florida, Sauna & Barryfeather, Queen Prissy felt lonely in the kingdom of Houston.)

QUEEN PRISSY: I must find me a husband. Someone who is henpecked.

She searched all around, but found no one. However, at Magnificent's castle, she was watching her crystal ball.

MAGNIFICENT: Things have been boring not since Family Matters, when I zapped John for acting like Curly over Laura Winslow.

When she learns that the Queen's looking for a new husband, she starts playing matchmaker (ala Chuck Woolery or Jim Lange).

Meet John, a commoner who works selling programs for the Houston Astros. When Queen Prissy attended opening day & saw him, it was love @ first sight.

JOHN: Your highness! May I offer you a free program?
QUEEN PRISSY: No, I'm here to sing the national anthem. I took singing lessons from Roseanne Barr.

When Queen Prissy sang the Star Spangled Banner, everyone covered their ears, except for John. He was in love.

As the Queen got into her carriage, John came to her & gave her a ring & asking her to marry him. The Queen was about to turn him down until he told her he liked her singing. Then she said yes.

MAGNIFICENT: Excellent. Now for phase 2.

The DVD messes up again.

HAZEL: Let me guess, to be continued.
GSW: Got that right.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment