Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - John Encounters Magnificent

The evil Magnificent strikes again as Queen Prissy remarries a sucker!

Chapter 2 - John Encounters Magnificent

Chapter 2 - John Encounters Magnificent
The mascot fixes the dvd & then continues the story. The narrator speaks.

(So, months past & Queen Prissy marries John, a commoner. Most cirizens protested this wedding for not marrying in royal blood. But the queen offered free food for the reception. During their honeymoon in Galveston, what a cheapskate).

GSW: Never mind the wisecracks, narrator!

(Ahem, as I was saying. During their honeymoon in Galveston, John was about to make whoopee, he saw Magnificent's face in the mirror of the bathroom.)

JOHN: Who are you?
MAGNIFICENT: Never mind that. As long as you don't rebel against the queen, you will live. I know your secret, Mr. Family Matters.
JOHN: Couldn't help that. My dad had the same heebee-jeebies over Donny & Marie.
MAGNIFICENT: Silence! If you pull a Curly, the next day, you will wake up to bad news & die!
JOHN: Be gone before I have 7 years bad luck!

John grabs his shoe & is about to strike the mirror, until Magnificent vanishes!  Then he came out of the bathroom, saw Queen Prissy in bed. As he got into bed, she conked him.

QUEEN PRISSY: Never, lover boy! Now that you're my husband, you'll do what I say! You'll be a backwards Cinderella, wishing to go to the ball at a barn stable!

(Queen Prissy was true to her word. She henpecked John from dawn to dusk, making him do most of the housework while she watched her soaps. But one day, it happened!)

GSW: We'll have the exciting conclusion! 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment