Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lightning Strikes Twice

The evil Magnificent strikes again as Queen Prissy remarries a sucker!

Chapter 3 - Lightning Strikes Twice

Chapter 3 - Lightning Strikes Twice
(On the day after Mother's Day, Queen Prissy's watching the near end of All My Children while John polished the furniture.)

QUEEN PRISSY: I'm going to my powder room. Don't you dare switch the channel!

(When the Queen left, John was finally fed up! So he switched the station to catch Supermarket Sweep. There, they had a Mother-Daughter Week going & what shocked John was a girl that screamed all the time!)

JOHN: For heaven's sake, a White Laura Winslow!

(When they won the $5,000, that's when John totally lost it! He stared acting like Curly, rolling all over the living room floor! The Queen came back, grabbed her remote to switch it to start watching One Life To Live).

QUEEN PRISSY: CEASE!

(But John still acted like Curly!)

QUEEN: Guards! Take this ungrateful husband to the dungeon!

(When he heard that, he escaped the castle! While running from the queen, the cops & guards, he came upon a glee club singing "Maryland My Maryland".)

JOHN: Why are they singing that song?
MAGNIFICENT: (voice) Only I know.

(When the glee club stopped singing, the grandmas all yelled... "Boop-Boop-Dee-Boop!" But the long arm of the law captured him & sent him back to the castle, where he was locked up in the dungeon!)

HAZEL: This story is a sequel. I think I know what happens.
GSW: Don't spoil it.

(Eight hours passed. The guardsmen release John from the dungeon & have him face the Queen. She makes him apologize for his behavior. Then she lets him watch his baseball game as the Houston Astros played @ Los Angeles Dodgers.   During the middle of the second inning, the Astros lead 8-2. Suddenly, Magnificent sprays a Glade like cannister, making him sleepy.)

MAGNIFICENT: That's right John, go to sleep. You are feeling drowsy.

(The next morning, John was awake & fixed breakfast for the Queen & himself.   After taking his tray to her, he sat down to have his own breakfast. Then he turned on the tv to watch cartoons. But a voice whispered...)

MAGNIFICENT: Change the channel, turn on the news I say!

(So John turned it to the local news to hear the reporter state...)

NEWSCASTER: If you went to bed last night after seeing the Astros ahead, have we got news for you. The Dodgers made a bottom of the 9th rally to score 7 runs to beat the Houston Astros 9-8! It's like the sequel to the Houston Oilers/Buffalo Bills game!

(Then, dishes were dropped on the floor! The Queen saw a dead husband with Magnificent smiling.)

MAGNIFICENT: And he thought he could get away with defeating me! The mistress of all evil!
QUEEN PRISSY: Nice work, Magnificent!

(Once again, she rewarded Magnificent.)

HAZEL: Will the trilogy ever happen?
GSW: All in due time, my pretty! (Cackling)

END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment