Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Runaway

Forbidden love tears apart Team Gai...

Chapter 1 - Runaway

Chapter 1 - Runaway
It all happened too fast for any of them to realize it. Blood splashed everywhere when the kunai had hit her with enough force to go all the way through her chest. Right in the middle of her chest there was now a hole. They could only watch in horror as their team mate fell to the ground, her body twisting in pain.
"Tenten!" Lee yelled, dropping to the ground next to her. Neji kept calm and turned to face their opponents.
"Bull's eye!" One yelled, her voice sweet yet dangerous.
"Lee, get Tenten to help!" Neji demanded.
"I'm not leaving you!"
"If you don’t Tenten will die," Neji countered withdrawing a kunai. Lee nodded and cradled Tenten's limp body before disappearing.
"I thought he'd never leave!" She stepped into the light making grin spread on Neji's face. Dark blue eyes sparkled through the purple hair over her face as she walked towards him.
"Good shot," Neji complimented, taking a step towards her. He lifted his hand and pushed the hair out of her face. His eyes flickered to her headband, the symbol bringing hate to his mind. Running his fingers along it made him sick.
"Tsunade would allow it," He muttered. She pulled away from him, turning her head away from him.
"I cannot abandon my village, even for you." Tears began to fall down her cheeks. Neji pulled her back and held her close. "The rivalries between the Mist and Leaves are too strong for us to be together,"
"It is our destiny to be together,"
"Maybe someday," She kissed him quickly on his cheek before running away.
"Maybe today," Neji growled, throwing aside his headband and ran after the love of his life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment